Reviews for In Way of Trouble
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
REALLY ENJOYING IT SO FAR! KEEP GOING! XD

Old English Measuring systems: (btw. most people use the metric system in England, anyway)

1 pint a full milk bottle
1 pound a packet of butter
1 stone the weight of a baby
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 3 . 2/5/2013
ok
, I think Jiryia should have been in that conversation more, he seems more the type to be a friend of Dumbledore and all, and teacher of defence against the dark arts? that's going to be interesting, I do hope hat Tsunade wont be the one to freaking teach like hat was implying without at least forcing Jiryia to like be her quasi replacement and stuff. Hell Jiryia doing the teachers spot would be AWESOME! and funny as all hell
Id suggest dimenshional border or something that is connected to the world, sorta like Inyuashsa only not a time travel one you know?
I also hope you have the WIzards fight creatively, if its only brightly colered energy shooting everwhere and no transfigurations and stuff, I d be disipointed and all...
So ! Dumbeldore and Tsunade was freaking ODD to watch and all but besides that good luck on your stuff!
Sage of wind Dragons chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
well, I am curious here, if done right the ninja and wizards CAn be blended together very easily and actualy be compareable In some aspects, ohh I would NEVER expect a wizard to throw freaking Meteors at people but still the ecocentric abbillites of Wizards are as compaeable, mainy I think thet hing is about speed, if SPells and jutsus are reletivly the same speed, add in the fact of appriations you can have each side mesh well.
So im hopefull here!
Why would Shikamaru forgive him? if he was a traitor, well I hope that the curse seal was affecting him more than not so they were kind of letting it go so to speck
Alibi Nonsense chapter 11 . 1/29/2013
When it said about Anko teaching Sasuke how to summon snakes, I thought it said 'summon sakes' at first. And, the strangest thing is, with Anko, it actually makes a disturbing kind of sense!
Alibi Nonsense chapter 9 . 1/29/2013
I am going to use '2' as often as possible.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Um... When you said you were trying to catch people out by talking about Harry but making it sound like Sasuke, you mentioned glasses and that sorta gave it away...
mia chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
ganbatte :)
mia chapter 9 . 5/27/2012
i like the conversation between harry and sasuke.. it gave me this warm, fuzy feeling that people seem to love, so... write in that kind of style more often, will you? :)
Wenxi chapter 13 . 8/18/2011
Well, I hope you rewrite this. Its really good, so anymore story would be awesome.

Hmm. I loved the Quidditch match. It would be cool to see more Team 7 interactions though.

Good luck rewritting!
Moonlight'sServant chapter 13 . 5/28/2011
I'm not sure if you've updated IWoT yet or not, since the way you've written the story is one of the best I've seen here in . I know you've discontinued this story for at least three years by now, but I do hope you still continue this.

I know that you're busy with you're life and other situations, and I understand. But I'll keep waiting until IWoT's updated, no matter when that's gonna happen. Just please continue this story and don't delete it off .

I really don't mind waiting, especially if the story's good. And I don't know how many times I might repeat this, but please don't delete this and try to continue! The story's great, it's well-written and has a wonderful plot. It's not one of those recycled plots, it's special since it has it's own quirks. I love its humor and I hope you find time to continue it!

Thanks for taking the time to read my (not-so important) review! :)

-Moonlight
dee19 chapter 13 . 4/23/2011
when is Sasuke going to teach Harry to play the flute?
sasusaku4freakinEver chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
i know you abandoned this fic (wich is too bad by the way) but i just HAD to review

you really got me good, i didn't know for 5minutes if it was sasuke or harry, it was almost imposible to guess :D
Ophelia chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
oh my god. THIS IS EPIC.
Prince Giarad chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Can't wait to read it!
Ribbonseal chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
interesting story so far but aren't they like 14 or 15 when tsunade becomes godaime? just wondering