Reviews for Lone Wolf
Green Penguin chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
more please (if you've still got it lurking on the hard drive somewhere, definitely put it up here).

funny how the lupin/hermione thing doesn't bug me-they're both highly intelligent and mature people (at least, for her age, herm sure is and i can't think of her with a boy her age really-she'd be more lupin's equal than anything else). their personalities just mesh so well, and that's important. plus she's one of the few female lead characters in books/film/t.v. that doesn't annoy the crap out of me.

have fun and write more if you can. i know its been a while, but sorry it took me so long to get to this story (just got the dvds and re-discovered my love for lupin-he's a sexy dork)
Melen chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
This is a great little storyline-I happen to like the Lupin/Hermione one alot! I think the way you did the Snape thing at the start was a great touch. Please continue the story-it is so good and you could go far!
Not Quite chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This is just one of the most touching and beatiful pieces of literature I've read on the site. It carries with it such powerful empathy that you simply can't ignore. I really can't wait to hear more of this, I really can't. Please update soon!
JessieRose chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Looks like the first chapter of a great story! I've never read Remus/Hermione before, but like you said in your A/N I'll stay open minded, lol! Anyway it's a great start, and i really hope you post another chapter! Hope you do include Snape (he's my fav!)! Post soon. _

~JessieRose~
honeyduck chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
wow i like it! keep going please! i love it!
Cnota chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Wow... that was beatiful. That word fits it the best. I was astounded by the depth of it all. I
espeacially loved how you portrayed Remus's (who is my favorite character, too) self-hatred and how Hermione, only at the age of 13, understood him so well. Oh, and the ink-on-face thing? CUTE!;oD Your are an immensly talented writer, and you should experiment with your style. It's really fun, actually. Try some humor, mystery... action/adventure, maybe. That way you'll expend your creativity and imagination. Your descriptions are unique and very pleasant to read. The letters just melt away and let your imagination project the story like a film in your mind's eye. Brilliant. Please, continue writing. It would be a shame to waste such a marvelous talent. The more you write, the better you get! I can't wait to read more of your work and I'm sure I'll enjoy it!
~Cnota
Janie Lupin chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
Good Story. I happen to be in favor of Remus/Hermione ships its nice to find ones that aren't time-turner accident based.
Bambu chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
This is a lovely, poignant set up, and I love the parallels you draw between Remus and Snape. I will be looking forward to your updates.
Loony 4 Lupin chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
I really enjoyed this a lot, even though I don't ship Hermione and Remus. I love the angst - Remus is really sorry for the way he acted with Snape, is frustrated by his lack of success with women, etc., but he doesn't come across as too self-pitying. I think sometimes writers make the mistake of making Remus into this self-loathing, suicidal thing. You've given him just the right amount of dislike for himself, without going overboard.
Good job. :)
Eowyn85 chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
I really enjoyed this. It's my first Remus/Hermione story and I'm really pleased. I can't wait until you write more.
Croft chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Poor Remus... The note Hermione sent him was very sweet and thankfully free of declarations of love (I love Remus/Hermione, but not when she's only thirteen), and how he kept it and looked at it whenever he felt down. Very moving.
I really like what you have so far, and especially that it's from Remus POV, there aren't enough RL/HG stories from his POV. Hopefully you'll continue this in the near future.
Avestia chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I really like it, and hope you will continue more of your story.
DarkWhiteRose chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
this is a great story. please write some more