Reviews for Abled
evilbuffyfan4eva chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
I want to read more see what is going to happen. But I'm accuse as there is no update for the last 12 years there won't be one. [
keep chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Keeep going please this is so amazing
spike'smate chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
where's the spike?
Anana553 chapter 2 . 10/28/2011
it keeps getting better3

great job
Anana553 chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
this is a great start for the story. I like it so far:)
firedrakegirl chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
More please!
spike'smate chapter 8 . 10/25/2009
i really like this story so far when are you gonna finish it?

soon i hope PRETTY PLEASE?
spike'smate chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
intersting story so far please continue with it
funkydevil206 chapter 9 . 7/11/2008
ohh please please please make this a happy ending i dont like it because its sad the writing is excellent the storyline is soo sad its depressing
megz chapter 9 . 9/13/2006
wow! wot a great story i luv it. i've read about ten times! pleez update soon !
NefariousImp chapter 9 . 8/15/2006
I have read this story three times I think. I, being a new writer and realizing how important reviews are, have finally decided to review. I hope you finish this. cause I really like it. It's well written and I could totally see Buffy acting like that if this were to happen. You are one of the best Spike/Buffy writers I've found. And I look forward to reading all of your work. I've already put you on my fav author list. Update please.

NI
casey chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
I love it so far so please,please,please,please,please update.
Furious Alwayz chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
Wow, I like this story. If I was in Buffy's situation, I probably would act simliar to her also. I wonder what's going to happen next.
sammy03 chapter 9 . 6/9/2005
Oh my gosh. This is such a great story. Write more soon!
Nimohtar chapter 9 . 4/4/2005
I admit the story is kind of dark, but it's good. I like it. I feel sorry for everyone - including Buffy, though she is being a real bitch to everyone.

I really want you to carry on and post the next chapter soon, and please make it a nice ending?

*puppy-dog eyes*