Reviews for Remember Me?
Hiei13 chapter 3 . 3/13/2004
Wow! Once agian another great chapter!
Hiei13 chapter 2 . 3/13/2004
Your evil! How come this is happening! Please continue!
Hiei13 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Wow! This is so good! Continue!
Kami Koi-D chapter 10 . 3/13/2004
i didn't really like this chapter to much, not because it wasn't written well, but because of the way things turned out. I am preety sure that things are going to take a LONG while to finish, but i think it will be worth the wait! bye
Rabidmoose chapter 9 . 3/13/2004
Even with original plots, authors should strive to keep the characters IC, which you have failed at.
I only get sarcastic and nasty in my reviews when the author of the fic I'm criticising gets sarcastic and nasty first.
Even Joey had a harder time against Rex than Tea did, and he's the third best duelist of the Yugi-tachi (Kaiba included).
*sighs* There is no such thing as an 8th Mil. Item, because it screws up everything. Seven were created for several reasons. I can't remember all of them right now, but the number seven was special in a few ways.
And if Malik and Tea suddenly hook up without any relationship development and both are madly in love with each other from the start, then they are both OOC and this fic will suck. Just because they were childhood friends does not mean that they automatically hook up together.
Kyt chapter 9 . 3/12/2004
WOW! KEEP GOING! UPDATE SOON!
Mooshu-Yogo-LittleBaku chapter 9 . 3/11/2004
(O_O) (_) Hello! This is actually Spirit of the Rod. I had to get another account, cuz I felt like it so there! Oh, great story. Who is Namu?
Rheanen chapter 9 . 3/6/2004
update pleaese
Kitsuki chapter 9 . 3/5/2004
this is really, reallt, really, *ten minutes later* really, really good. u just have to update. i look forward to reading you next chappie.
Lunar Dragon 209 chapter 9 . 3/4/2004
up-date up-date up-date up-date up-date up-dateup-dateup-date up-date up-date up-date up-date up-dateup-dateup-date up-date up-date up-date up-date up-dateup-dateup-date up-date up-date up-date up-date up-dateup-dateup-date up-date up-date up-date up-date up-dateup-dateup-date up-date up-date up-date up-date up-dateup-dateup-date up-date up-date up-date up-date up-dateup-date please
ShayL chapter 9 . 3/2/2004
How could you just end it right there? NO! *huffs and puffs... no, I don't smoke -_-;;* Anyhoo, great job! Tea was so funny, and Bakura's such a meanie, calling Tea those names... I'LL KICK HIS ASS! I wonder what will happen next... heheheheh... UPDATE SOON! *sighs* If only I could get my lazy butt moving...
~*~*~*~*~*~* Moi
Sailor Tiamat chapter 9 . 2/29/2004
*does happy dance* I love you! You updated so update again soon!
Destiny1029 chapter 9 . 2/29/2004
Nice job once again please keep writing i adore this story_
Moon Struck Sea chapter 9 . 2/29/2004
OMG! You have got to update! So exciting! UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE,UPDATE! UPDATE SOON! I just hope that Tea would keep her mouth shut. It wouldn't be more interesting if she just spills out that Namu is Malik. Update Soon...again!
~Pink and White Snow
Tora-chan66 chapter 9 . 2/29/2004
O_o...o_O...*twitch*
WHAT DO YOU MEAN TOO LONG TO CONTINUE!
HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT!
T_T No fair... I wanna know what happens...
UPDATE!...please? *watery eyes*
p.s. I agree with you on the dubbing, people really slaughter good animes with crappy voice overs and editing.-_-gr
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »