Reviews for Remember Me?
foxgurl4591 chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
OK it has been 2 AND A HALF FRICKIN' YEARS since you last updated. SO I SUGGEST YOU GET OFF YOUR FAT, LAZY ASS AND CONTINUE THIS STORY OF ELSE!
ELLIE 31773 chapter 15 . 11/8/2007
i love the way anzu bet on Bakura the first that I read a duel from Anzu.I love your story very much so please up dated. At last she bump in to her love and then you desided to cut it like that I sens that you crave for more review of not you lust could make it longer. Please its just so little about the main paring its hurt. Where is the posesiveness that Marik have when he love Anzu. I'm craving for that.
NoThErEaNyMoRe11111 chapter 15 . 9/8/2007
love this story. but r you gonna finnish it? hope you do.
thewritingbunny chapter 15 . 6/29/2007
AHH! I cant believe it! You cut it off right there too! *crying* So unfair... I wanted to see what happened... update soon? Please? Pretty please? I'm begging you here... I love the story... Good luck and please update soon!
Sandra chapter 15 . 6/25/2007
I loved it. The bes Tea/Malik ever. Please update!
marie chapter 15 . 1/1/2007
when r u going 2 wupdate and the next chapter. i like the story see ya
FireGoddess101 chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Rawr...UPDATE! IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR!

T_T

I will continue to bug you until you update!
DeleteddAaccount chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Okay. I started reading this story about Ra-knows-how-long ago and I remember that I got up to Tea vs Bakura when low-and-behold I started liking Yaoi and Shonen-ai! *Gasp* Anyway, soon after that I got my own account and started writing my own stories. The point is that I have written FIVE chapters in the time it's taken you to update! I have commitments too but I've still manged to keep writing! This is in NO WAY a flame! On the contrary, I LOVE this story! I started liking Shonen-ai and this story is STILL very close to my heart after all the things that have happned since I first read it! So PLEASE update it soon! Whatever you do, you just HAVE to finish it! I have waited WAY too long for this thing for you to just drop it. I'm probably the biggest fan for this story! I could go on forever about all the things I like about it! Lyra and her motherly ways! How you characterised young Marik and Ishizu perfectly! Tea's kick but attitude! The INCREDIBLE amount of humour that had me laughing for HOURS afterward! Want more praise? PLEASE UPDATE!

-Laura/Queen Thief.
Mana-san chapter 15 . 7/29/2006
whoot so far so good update plz
cherryblossoms24 chapter 15 . 5/29/2006
Wow! I really like this story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I wonder what's going to happen next...hm...Oh well might as well wait! You really got a big imagination here, your story's really awesome! I give you a thumbs-up! Update soon! _-
Pret-Visiona chapter 15 . 4/18/2006
Just a comment:

So glad that this isn't a Seto/Serenity story, and hope it stays that way!

_

Hope you can update sometime!

** PretJb4eva **
FireGoddess101 chapter 9 . 3/3/2006
Your last reveiwer was from February...made you need some more motivation to update. 'Cause your story are 10x better than mine. So, UPDATE!
charmedstar chapter 15 . 2/13/2006
i demand you put up another chapter. you can't just leave us hanging. tis evil. i love your story with passion. please update soon. i need tea and malik to get together, at least share some love or a hug. something.

wonderful story. please. i beg of you. update.
jen chapter 3 . 1/7/2006
omg i cant take it anymore!its too good!omg!i really like it!
xoxoxoxoxo chapter 1 . 12/29/2005