Reviews for Remember Me?
ElementalGuardian chapter 15 . 8/2/2005
YA! More please! More chapters please. Must..know..what..will..be..said!
Teaangel chapter 15 . 7/24/2005
Good fic. lol yes. it just HAD to be Malik. Update.
One Cheeky Fox chapter 15 . 7/13/2005
You must update ASAP! PUH-LEASE? You'd make me cry if you don't...- please update soon!
darkangelwp chapter 15 . 7/12/2005
go Tea, go Malik, go author you got this story in the IT WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?PMS?CAUSE I KNOW I SURE ASS HELL UPDATE IT.
Ali Kriss chapter 15 . 7/10/2005
HI! Oh you have to update soon now OK? Ok well you do that and I will review you l8er! BYE!

PS THIS ROCKS!
XxTaishoNanamixX chapter 15 . 7/10/2005
hey! that was great and even awesome that u finally find the time to update! i love this story! what would happen during malik and tea's reunion? plz update soon. i'm practically begging! again great chapter!

TT
Crystallynne chapter 15 . 7/9/2005
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST LEFT IT THERE LIKE THAT! WRITE MORE!
Hula Hoop chapter 15 . 7/8/2005
*reads response*

Yes, this fic is the best. You know why? Because it has *a sense of humor*. I have read many fanfics where there is no humor at all and they just get completely bogged down with all the serious stuff. But yours doesn't, which is very nice. And I can't wait to read your next update if you haven't gotten to the good stuff yet.

*keeps reading*

It's okay that it took you a while to update. To quote my mother:

"GOOD FOOD TAKES TIME."

O.o

...Okay, this is a fanfic, not food. But the statement still applies! Good things take time, and that's okay with me. _

I happily anticipate the next update.

~Hula Hoop, signing out until next time.
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 15 . 7/6/2005
Yes Yes...my computer is already screwed up at the second so im not going to log-in. But thats okay! Wow What a chapter. I actually re-read it. Because I was a little lost on a few things and then when I re-read it I was like..."...Oh! I get it now!"

xD! Sorry im half asleep here. T.T Thats so sadistic though! Leaving all your lovely reviewers hanging. -Pouts- This time don't take half a year to review or Imma go nuts...okay. Maybe not nuts...and maybe that was a bit over-exgerrated but...but still! The point is update soon.

Chapter like usually chapters were humorious.(Sp?) The five years ago PMS thing was great. xD

ee! I feel special. I actually can motivate people. D But...im still a slacker. We can be slackers together. Or maybe that might be unecessary if you update...uh, i believe this is my cue to go, 'nudge-nudge-hint-hint'

Oi! Look at this im babbling. This is what two days without sleep can do to you. Update soon and I probably leave a better review that has less to do about me and more to do about the story.

Well until then, Kudos!

-Rinchan
FireGoddess101 chapter 15 . 7/6/2005
I love this story! I really do! I'm so glad you updated. Update soon please! I want to see some chemistery between Malik and Tea!
Wild Darkside chapter 15 . 7/6/2005
Oh my gosh, you've finally updated! Thank you just so much for doing so! Well, anyways, this was a fantastic chapter! Poor Serenity though...she had to deal with that whole "Two: You're a Wheeler" thing from Mai. I thought that was cute though!...afterall it is true that the whole 'being a Wheeler' thing would give Kaiba even more reason not to listen or care about what she has to say. By the way, I also thought that whole thing about Yami being nervous and everything was funny!...a sweet and cute like funny. Well, anyways, so now she's bumped into Malik? Go figure! lol. Now I wonder how that whole conversation would go between them...

Well, anyways, once again this was a great chapter! I apologize for not being logged in though. I'm not lazy, the damn computer just doesn't work anymore!...that's the truth.

Well, anyways, please update whenever you get the chance! Goodbye for now.
BlackBelt chapter 15 . 7/5/2005
You go girl! Finally found him, eh? About time too. And about time that you updated this fic! I mean, DAMN! Its been WAY too long. WAY too long.

Well, its good too see that your back in business! I guss that means that soon means Beautiful Ways and Everything will be updated soon? (nudge, nudge, wink, wink)

Well, I'M happy that you finally updated again. Oh! I wonder whats going to happen now that Tea and Malik are together? Forrbiden Romance in a closet?

Tea: (uses mallet and bitch slaps her) PERVERT!

BB: X_x nothing wrong with that. I already accepted the face I'm a pervert who likes dark, and steamy romances. Especailly if there possesive and - -WHACK!

Tea: PERVERT!

BB: Ouch.

Malik: Hey. Theres nothing wrong with that! I mean if she wants to re- -WHACK!

Tea: Don't incourage her!

BB: Ok. I'm going to take my leave now. Before madam bitch slap decides she wants more. I'm off to find my little fire-bunny! I'm sure after the beating he just went threw he is ineed of medical care. . . .and some love'in. Oh Hie i!
Choas Babe chapter 15 . 7/5/2005
Yeah, we know how much you enjoy reviews. Now would be a great time to let Malik know that she knows. I think that the perfect way to do that is to raise a caustic eye-brow and ask "Isn't Namu the name of a type of rabbit?"
CS Saiyajin chapter 15 . 7/5/2005
ARGH, CLIFF-HANGER!11

XD I love this story to death, and I was literally THRILLED when I saw that you had updated! _ So please, please PLEASE update soon! I gotta know what happens next! _
Chained and Tortured chapter 15 . 7/5/2005
Yay! You finally updated! Now... do it again then a few more and my life will so be complete!
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »