Reviews for Remember Me?
Tormented Inoccence chapter 14 . 6/20/2005
Can't wait for the next update!
Kawaii Rin-chan chapter 14 . 6/16/2005
Oh My...

I just realized that I never reviewed this chapter even though I read it over seven times this year. Or, almost year. Im not even sure if I ever reviewed any of your chapters. x_x Im horrible! Such an horrible slacker.

Now- Im just going to search through the reviews to see if I can at least find ONE by a screename I use to review under. Well, Not my login sn but just non-login-sns. -pouts- I feel horrible. And here I was annoyed that you haven't updated since October. xo;

Anyway! Very nice and lovely chapter here. I really envy you for that research of the cards. x_X I would of just kinda given up afterwhile considering I know nothing of the cardgame even though I watch the anime. I most likely ask someone about ideas and try to learn the card game...fun for me. ( Not...I probably lose so many times xD)

Anyhow! I love your story very much And to say that I was thrilled when I learn that you started the next chapter would be a understatement. Actually infact I just re-read ' Remember Me' Y'know just an refresher? I suppose this is my third time re-reading the whole fic.

Hmm- well its two am and even though Summer Vac is here I should get to bad. Y'know, me having to wake up early in the morning for house work. -; My mom can be so evil at times. T.T Having her poor daughter work on such vacation days.

( Its okay im not expecting any sympathy- just the next chapter. D )

Yup well...Tootles!

-Rinchan
theresa chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
great story

cant wait for new chapters
theresa chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
love this story
Hula Hoop chapter 14 . 4/8/2005
This is *the* best YGO fanfic I have ever read. Trust me, I've read many. I'm not kidding. _

~Do try to update soon! It's been almost half a year, and you have too many fans hanging on for the next chapter to just discontinue this wonderful story. Good luck.
animeaddict99 chapter 14 . 4/7/2005
*breathes in...then out...* Okay, I just read all 14 chapters today, and I've got to say, it was worth it! Rock on!
Shizzy92 chapter 14 . 4/3/2005
MORE!
FireGoddess101 chapter 13 . 3/5/2005
ha ha sry for all the constant reviews but how else am I supposed to get you to UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON! Also it's too late to change it now but Marik received the tomb keeper's iniation on his 13th b-day. Just wanted to say that too. Now UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
Daring Shadow chapter 14 . 2/21/2005
Hey Liz Inc! I finally caught up! This story is totally AMAZING and I'm definitely looking forward to reading more of it! Please please update! Later for now!
Daring Shadow chapter 6 . 2/20/2005
Wow! This story is REALLY good so far! I'm not done reading it yet but I just wanted to bring up how much I absolutely LOVE it! This is terrific! Anyways, I'm going to finish reading the rest now. I'm extremely addicted to this! lol! I'll review it again on the last chapter! Bye for now!
FireGoddess101 chapter 7 . 2/14/2005
I know I already reviewed from a later chapter but I was re-reading it and found some things wrong that I didn't notice earlier. For one Odeon has GOLD eyes not green eyes. Also Odeon never has bangs. He always just has that ponytail. Alright I luv your story so please please update! If you don't I will just keep on bothering you!
FireGoddess101 chapter 14 . 2/9/2005
yeah I finished it! Wait. Wah I finished it! Gah update now please!
FireGoddess101 chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
gah no I have to get ready for bed! I couldn't find this story for the longest time cause I accidently deleted it so now I'm re-reading it from chappie 3! Update! How is Tea gonna duel w/o a duel disk! Stupid Yami B!
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 14 . 2/6/2005
please please update as soon as possible please?
Blood-Red White Rose chapter 14 . 1/18/2005
Please update because I like this story.

I understand why you aren't writing out all the duels in full - it took me ages to find certain cards too.
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »