Reviews for Remember Me?
yami1 chapter 14 . 12/30/2004
Wow! That was really great, funny too. Pls update soon.
TOTALLY REBECCA chapter 2 . 12/29/2004
*AND NOW HERES TOTALLY REBECCA*

TOTALLY!

ONCE I LIKE WAS READING THIS STORY..

ABOUT UH.. TEA..YEA

AND I READ IT AND READ IT AND THEN..

THE STORY LIKE ENDED...

I WAS LIKE WOAH... AND THEN I WAS LIKE...WOAH!

THEN I UH WROTE THIS REVEIW THING

LIKE JUST TO TELL THIS LIZ PERSON TO UH...

UPDATE SOON SO YEA...

*AND THAT WAS TOTALLY REBECCA!*

TOTALLY!
Kagome x Y a s h a chapter 14 . 12/28/2004
*_* oh wow this Goddess is amazing! ;_; I wanna Egyptian Goddess! . But do I get what I want? NO!...*takes a deep breath and swallows a happy pill* _ Well enough about me lets now talk about your story,which is wicked awesome if I do say so myself! *jumps around and drinks hot coco* _ Wicked story! *jumps* Love the couple! *jumps* They are my number 1 favorite! *stops jumping and does a Sailor Moon pose* _~ Keep up the wicked work! *gives roses* Sayonara!
Fixed with Duct Tape chapter 14 . 12/17/2004
wow This is turning out to be a awsome fanfic. I have read this from the very begining and i'll stick to it till the very end
Ayricka Parnell chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
I ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOUR STORY! I love the whole Tea and Malik thing but Yami is jelouse(Sp?) Please writer more chapters just as good!
ziki chapter 14 . 11/28/2004
Well now, (catches her breath) I'd have to applaud you for this one because looking at this and the other chapters too you have done an EXCELLENT/AMAZING job! (claps) I know the story isn't done but I give you a 10/10 for this because you rightfully earned that as well as all those reviews you got. Man, 246 reviews! Your just as good as my good friend Tiger, she has 587 reviews in her fic plus she is the one who inspired me to become a well known author in the career field once I succeed. I love the story and I can't wait to see what happens! Please update soon because I WILL review. Can you do me a small favor _0 could you read some of my fics and review, I'd love to hear your good/bad review on it. I hope to get over a hundred of reviews some day like you, Tiger and others I know. _
ziki chapter 13 . 11/28/2004
Tea VS Bakura, hm... I wonder whose gonna win _ (cheers) GO TEA! This chapter like all the others were great and now I will be moving on to Ch. 14 see ya in that review.
Pro-Anzu angel chapter 14 . 11/5/2004
WTF? Anzu actually won? This fic just gets better and better! I hope there's more. If there is, please update soon. *looks at Malik* By the way Malik...I believe you promised to give Liz Inc my message?

Malik: *in a daze* Anzu...*drools*

: *eye twitches* MALIK!

Malik: *snaps to attention* Woman, must you shout? I'm right here!

: Ahem. The message?

Malik: Oh yes. hopes you never bash Anzu. She hates Anzu-bashers. *thinks* 'So do I. Damn bashers will face my wrath.'
Cerulean San chapter 14 . 11/2/2004
FIRST OF ALL, Rbecca is NOT a freak, and she HAS a life, unlike ivian, Karuko and Ailean. Bash THEM instead. I'm a HUGE Rebecca fan, ok? I REALLY hurts when I see so may people bashing her. Update soon. T_T
sogs chapter 14 . 10/28/2004
hey! soryy it took so long for me to review.

just the same ol' thing: keep on writing!

PS: I just read the other review that i sent you. and i found there's a big mistake: I wrote "and stop writting some humorous paragraphs in there, because I think it makes the fic better...", and what i meant is that "and DON'T STOP writting some...bla, bla, bla"

I'm really sorry I didn't realize it before, I hope you'll forgive me, pls? (this always happens to me coz I typ to fast, sorry again!)
PsychoSisters chapter 14 . 10/26/2004
_ Whoa..you write dueling scenes better than I would...well done, mate! :-D Can't wait for the next exciting chapter! _

~Psychotic Chibii-Usa
Zircon chapter 14 . 10/18/2004
Wow. That is a long chapter. I wish all chapters were as long...

Seeing as how the chapter is so long, I can understand you having as many spelling mistakes as you had, but they're really annoying to me. Don't think I hate you or anything, it's just some advice. More than three mistakes in five paragragraphs and it seems you didn't read it over.

Also, about someone teaching you how to write duels in fanfics, I don't know too much, but I know alot.

Firstly, it's always a good thing to include the WHOLE duel. Like should include all verb word sentence. Paragraph in. (Not that bad, though)

Secondly, a nice thing to do would be to include the complete description of the card that was played in the previous paragraph. Not every single detail, but include an extra paragraph in between to include the name of the card, its effect/description, and the attack/defence. Not to mention if it's a trap card or something. You don't have to, but it would make alot more sense to the slower kids, specifically, me. Sometimes, if this isn't included, the reader would have to go back and reread all of the duel over again to make sense of it.

Third and foremost: At every change in lifepoint count, make another paragraph depicting the ratio. (eg, Player 1: 20 Player 2: 60 (Player 1 is very bad)) This also makes more sense of the happenings of the duel.

What am I forgetting... FOURTH! Do research. If you don't know the basic rules of the real game, educate yourself. It comes in very handy if you're a duelist yourself and you have memorised the attack, defense, effect and level of all the cards you will be using in the duels often.

This brings me to the point that I cannot back any of this up with any statistics or anything (Who could?). It's not guaranteed that any of these things will make the duel any easier to understand.

OH! FIFTH! (Fifth? Fith? Fthfithpht?) BE ORIGINAL. This duel was original somewhat, but if you know what you are doing, and you are very skilled at what you are doing, then you could write this duel much better. You wouldn't even have to use ANY of the cards used in the anime, if you wanted! It would be very hard, and take a lot of time, but it would be worth it. If you have a duel, right in the middle of ANYTHING, even a telephone call, you could make it very interesting by having it be so ORIGINAL, and easy to understand, that the reader would want another chapter based on people talking on the phone.

I know also that fanfics can be very VERY bad if all the duels are exactly like the ones in the anime or manga. The duel you wrote here was original, but, and I stress this, it could have been so much more original I would have wondered if you were, like, the regional champ in your area for the actual card game.

My

Fingers

Hurt

OW.
Princess Hallie chapter 14 . 10/15/2004
Sque! *Hugs* I'm loving this story more and more! I even have it saved on my favourites on my computer. X3 Hurrah! Great job, I really really...Really love it. Really!
AnimeSenko chapter 14 . 10/11/2004
It's me AnimeSenko! ) Hehe yay! You've finally updated! *cries tears of joy then reads ur ficcie then cries more tears of joy* (-) Wow you wrote a duel! OMG! *worships you* You are now one of the few authors that I will worship! This is amazing you are talented and ur fics ROCK! XD *sighs* I hate yahoo at teh current moment it won't let me sign in! X(
Alleycat8 chapter 14 . 10/10/2004
AC8: I LOVE IT! ABsolutely fabulous darling!

Jade: It was very good.

Cole: noT bad.

AC8: Gasp! ARE YOU MAD! NOT BAD IT WAS WONDERFUL.

Cole: I stand by what i said.

AC8: GR!(Wacks him over the head with a frying pan).

Jade: COLE!

AC8: Don't listen to spike head he wouldn't know good taste if it bit him in thr butt. Keep the chapters comming! I can't wait for the next one!
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »