Reviews for The Great Snowman Race
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Alex: *nose bleed*

Emi: So they question is...are they bi or gay?

Emi: ANYWHO...Choutaro-kun and Jirou-Kun are sooooo cute

Alex: *wakes up* Oh man that dream was awesome...hot shirtless guys..

Emi: The hell? I don't even wanna know!

Both: GOOD JOB ON THE FIC!
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I love it. It is funny and entertaining to read.
xxasianicexx chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
e! kya! kuni-bu in leather is hott! ... phew I went overly fangirl for a moment there. poor eiji :(
Ayumi Uchiha chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Lol. Great story. "I'm going to fuck him." Ahaha! That made me die! LOL.
Jujin chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Fic nearly killed me with its funny! XD

And the Atobe/Tezuka... Wow. Just wow! *melts*
Rhythmic High chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
You. Are my new god.
For you. Have written a fic that involved the Jyousei SHOTA TWINZ. There is such a lack of Jyousei fics T_T!
Andu.. this was funny. very funny. xD; good job
sailorstarsun chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Oh my gods, that was crack and I LOVED it! XD “Hey, don’t throw your defective snowman head at me, bitch” is my new favorite fic line ever. ., Laughed so much. And the TezuAto scene near the end was so hellsa smexy, but also quite romantic. *heart* Love the way you included everyone, and your characterizations were wonderful! D Such a great fun story!
MorphailEffect chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
had to spare a tear for poor kikumaru...but it all ended well, and on top of that, all your pairings were so sweet! and for the most part, were also unbelievably funny. i particularly had fun with saeki, youhei and poor little kouhei. they were a hoot and a half XD
and omg, atobe's new year's resolution XD XD XD
e.sakano chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
:melts: that ending was so... :melts more:
:is a puddle of goo that is currently quivering in remembrance of the insanity of the fic:
haha! that was so good, yet so amusing, yet so insanely awesome and so utterly tenipuri that!
:has a slight [major] loss of words to describe... leaves to go read an adverb dictionary: 'till later, let's just say wow .
mata chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
All my fav pairings into one story! Love the Sen/Kamio, Saeki/Youhei, Yuuta/Mizuki and the rest that you written so wonderfully. Love to see more of your fanfics, and hopefully more of Sengoku and Kamio..*smiles*
Dementia-12 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Hi! _
Wow, that was great! - Thank you so much! _
Funny storyline and sweet and sexy moments *wants to see Tezuka in leather*, though I couldn't remember what Kajimoto looks like exactly...he's the one that can bend backwards really far, right? That'll come in handy, nya. ;3
Thank you again! _
Officially Retired from Fanfic chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
oh that was incredibly fun. I enjoyed the snowball bit the most. Hehe. I had this wonderful mental image...
Therese chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
As the very first person to read this fic, I would say it's a very light, fun-filled piece. Oishi could have been in it more, but I suppose the various devices playing out in the story prevented that from happening. But why does that Jyousei Shounen twin get more fictime than Oishi! Maybe we SHOULD bribe you with a Tezuka plushie to write more Oishi fics...