Reviews for Jolene
Haruka Kamiya chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
pretty good, although I don't usually like InuKik pairings.
Eternal Sailor Darkness chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
Wow...Kikyo was almost likeable...By the way, I have some comments on your pairings. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but I just thought I'd mention mine: HeeroxDuoxHeero, TrowaxQuatrexTrowa, WufeixTreizexZechs, SesshoumaruxRin, UsagixDarien. Also, AM I THE ONLY KID ON THIS WEBSITE! Most of the people I've seen are 18 and I think BlackMoon13 and I are the only 13 year olds! *chibi eyes* I feel so alone... *grins* You had an awesome story though! Not many people can make me semi-like Kikyo, but you did. Still, *holds up banner* KAGOMExINUYASHA 4EVER!
MapleRose chapter 1 . 4/13/2004
i like this. you wrote out kikyou's envy and longing perfectly.
a lot of people hate kikyou just because she's dead and tries to take inuyasha from kagome. but like you said, it wasn't her choice to be brought back to life and inuyasha did love her first.
anyway, yeah the song fit really well too. good job!
Natasmai chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Well..it wasn't really a Kikyo/Inu pairing, but I still liked it. ' No one ever writes about Kikyo anymore...'
mystlady chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
XD. Sweet and sour at the same time, No one writes about Kikyo. This is very well written. I can feel Kikyo's pain and sorrow. Love it to bits.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
this pairing really wasn't inuyasha with
kikyou, there really was no pairing. not
bad, not good, but not bad. ja ne.