Reviews for Conversation with a Mary Sue
Rjalker chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Ha!
Lena7623 chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
*Laughs* Love the story! "Another one bites the metaphorical dust" Good stuff.
Guardian Erin chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
YES! *stomps on Coretta*
Leminicka chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
ha ha lol that was good and explained a mary sue very well!
ph6fingeredman chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
"Another one bites the metaphorical dust"

Can I have a, "Hallelujah!" Do I hear an, "AMEN!"
AllisonWalker chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
OMG that was funny, you should do another one like that.
Greesha chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Very amusing!
Salienne de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
ROFL AWESOME! Just... that's all I have to say. Brilliant.
spidersilkenai chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
Sorry, keeps 'fogetting' my password so I can't log in. Anyway, that was wonderful! I'm gonna pimp this story at because everyone there is sure to enjoy it as well.

laughs

Ami
Faeries Twilight chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Wow... that was AMAZING! She winked out of existance! XDness!
Whisper2AScream chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
*standing ovation* WTG! Loved it! A most foul adversary indeed. Loved Buffy's reaction, and the thwarted Sue's frowning. You should also check out Fyrie's HP-related story about Lucius Malfoy and Severus Snape encountering another kind of Suevian. It's titled "Insertion" and like this, very funny! s/1220996/1/
Armelle-Madeline chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Well might she whistle. The dreaded realms of the 'Daughter Sue' might have lost one fighter, but there are still hundreds who remain undefeated in the face of cold stone logic.
'Hitchhiker" reminiscent humour is always amusing, and it was a nice little piece of Mary Sue slaying, from one perfectly qualified to do so. Buffy puts up with more possession-Sues than most, be it necrophiliac-Sue, or bitchy-Sue.
Kudos, anyway.
AM
Miss Kayl chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
*lol* It's great-another Mary Sue bites the dust. and I love Buffy's: “That is the stupidest explanation I have ever heard in my entire life – including all of Spike’s reasons he was hanging around my house.
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
excellent Mary-Sue parody. I love a good parody brightens up the day you know? Anyhow keep up the excellent work (good I should like a teacher, next time I'll give you a gold star!)
RobC chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Excellent way to handle the dreaded Mary Sue. ;)
Rob