Reviews for The Fictitious Pregnancy of Mara Jade
saraesk chapter 7 . 8/22
I don't know how I found this but it was hysterical!
VestaraKhai chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Oh. My. God. why haven't i read this before?! I have to admit i avoid pregnancy themed stories like the plague... but this is a must read! I read it last night, in the middle of the night and had to fight really hard to muffle my laughters in my pillow to not to wake my roommates. though some might describe it as screaming rather than laughing...anyway, I had to take a shower at 3am because i laughed so much i got sweaty. THANK YOU!
HopelessRomantic71 chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
That was just an AWESOME fic. You had me laughing out loud. "Jedi Masters need not apply." Hahahahaha!
HopelessRomantic71 chapter 6 . 5/22/2014
BAHAHAHAHA! That was absolutely hilarious!
xSuperNovax chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Gold, absolute gold!
Koraki chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Okay, this was /hilarious/. I absolutely loved it. Great story!
mudpuddledemon chapter 6 . 11/16/2011
"I didn't think you knew how," Hahahahaha! The culmination of greatness.
mudpuddledemon chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
"she envisioned a Force sensitive vornskr, holding a light saber with its tail, as it growled and hissed at all the other Jedi students in Luke's academy." ROFL
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Hahahaha, loves it. Works perfectly with that quote.
Atlasina7 chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
Finished it. Loved it. So Funny! And I loved the ending.
Atlasina7 chapter 5 . 1/30/2010
This chapter was SO funny! I was laughing out loud reading it! Great job, thanks.
Smoltenica chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
You have a gift for humour. The ad cracks me up.

I do think you could have spent a little more time on Luke's admissions to Mara- but that's just because I'm wretchedly romantic at heart and love to melt into a puddle of sugar.

Other than that, this was a fun romp.
SubtleFighter chapter 7 . 5/9/2008
Wonderful! So hilarious!
Chandlia chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
This was absolutely too hilarious! You know Han always did seem like he could make a potential match-maker for those two... My newly wisdom-toothless mouth is absolutely throbbing from grinning so much, but the read was absolutely worth it. Thanks for a fun read!
Myriaddd chapter 7 . 6/12/2007
Teehee! That story had me rolling with laughter in front of my computer... people around me were staring... ] The best part was when Leia confronted Mara about her "baby" Misunderstandings are absolutely priceless!