Reviews for A Knight In Satin
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Crayon is either going to go into a jealous rage, cry, kill Chris or all three.
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
And sometimes that is all that can be said.

*sigh*
Takari-san chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
wonderful! I've been looking for a Chris/Erutis and couldn't find any! yey! XD XD and it's written so well too XD
Yuki Haitani chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
Woah! Very good! It's so short...and yet very sweet! Cool dude! Very cool! Luv ya, bye

Yuki Haitani_
hm chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Kinda short, but interesting. Any chance you write more?
lex chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
that was absoulutely adorable. i love the very last line. still, SO SHORT! couldnt you make it a little longer? u_u
shylay chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
Okay...I now wonder where to begin.
Eru. loves Krayon in the manga and I do belive that everyone is intitled to their own opinion. But I greatly dislike the shortness you could do better. And please don't tell me ya don't have time cause I have school, homework, two bands, and a FSMA tournment thats really big coming up. So put a little more effort in it next time.
I havent read any of your other works if any so i don't know if their longer. But strive not for your apex of ability, just let it mature through your imagination. Thats one of the most important things. I probably ranting but I know you can do better. I look forward to your next publishing.
Shylay
MiserableGerm chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
100 Words? Still good anyway.
Grevola chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Short, sweet, and very fun. I like it.
akuweaselgirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
gatta love his stupid smile(he is so cute!)
Ringwraith9 chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Yeah! I think you've got Erutis' thoughts perfectly. Although I kind of wanted to see her with that demon who has a crush on her. Great scene.
Sophie-Chan chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
Okay, I give up...What happened?
Can't remember my password chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Oh god! This was so clever! I thought this was so good I went and had a look at your Inuyasha fics, and _ WHY_ haven't you updated your story "Things worth dying for"? It's so original, well-written, and good. Please, I would love it if you continued. (And I like your Naruto stuff too)
Jaded Havok chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
hehe... now if only it were longer...
rem chapter 1 . 1/15/2004