Reviews for Bob
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Heheh. I was always the one to capture the frogs, bugs, and mice in school.
critic chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
I almost teared up laughing...
DylanClark chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
hyotei are just too cute, they're scared of frogs even though they're guys

P hehe
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
And I shall call him Squishy, and he shall forever be my Squishy...That was wonderful!

One of the funniest storys I've read, and going on my favorites! WELL DONE!
sTaR SNipEr chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
*dies laughing* Ahaha,the dreaded frogs..I think I'll watch that scene again XD Poor Ohtori and Gakuto. Atobe...you're like my paretns They eat frogs...yeuch XP But yes, we shall name the frogs Bob! You shall be Bob1, Bob2, and you are Bob465646 and you will be...*starts naming random frogs*

~Seiya
nall chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
ahahahahahahahahaha
that was really funny!
though it must have been terrible for poor ohtori and gakuto _ in their place i wouldn't dare to step outside either _
keep writing
Regatto chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
*collapses with helpless laughter* Mwahaha! That was SO funny! *bangs head against the wall* I really enjoyed this. LOL. Gakuto was so bitchy, but you got to love him. I really like how all the Hyotei members were depicted!
LOL. Write more eh? I like this sort of twisted humour.
Ashen Skies chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
*laughs* dinner! this fic is really funny. *grins* just what I needed, a good laugh. oh, everyone's just too cute here! the 'dinner' thing wasn't very clear, though... does Kabaji or Atobe make dinner every night? and get frogs to put in people's foods? It doesn't seem very Atobe-ish... but if they don't make dinner then the person who -does- won't let them put the frog in, ne?
well, the overall story is wonderful, the short sentences and ongoing action making it very life-like, with everyone interacting without pause. liked it a lot!
Officially Retired from Fanfic chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
lol that was great. Hehe, discovering the secrets of dinner isn't a good thing...