Reviews for Predictable
Mydaya chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I was afraid they're fighting intensly, but it was a good end o They're so cute -and funny XD- and it was great to read _

Mydaya
YukiFujisaki chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
This was cute, predictable, but the ending was still enjoyable. I suppose Shinji does need someone to keep him in check... And Kamio needs someone to keep him in check. They're perfect for each other! And this scenario isn't as cliche as you think it is. The idea of it is more cliche than the actual thing. Does that make sense? Well, what I mean is, not many people sit down and write it. Anyway, keep up the good work, and please, do grace the world with more KamioShinji fluffies!
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Sque...That story was awsome!
MorphailEffect chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
...is this cliche? i feel so naive now, i don't think i've encountered this setting before. in any case, the way you wrote it rocked. they're both so cute X)
e.sakano chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
:giggles: that was so cute! and they're like such a married couple... shinji/kamio- kawaii!
kasugai gummie chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
XDXD ::mad giggle:: YaH! cuteness from the IbuKamio corner. ::fangirls:: liek omg, this was so good... XD But seriously, very well done, and even though I kind of expected the ranting to stop with Shinji finally taking the initiative when Kamio blew up, I'm (kind of) ashamed to say that I still squeed and made other undignified sounds when it all ended. XD Shame on you. _
Officially Retired from Fanfic chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
haha...I loved the ending. It was perfect.
gramps chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
that's very cute ) seems like a normal couple problem...no one listening to anyone else P hehehe...nice cute writing though!