Reviews for Understanding
Tigerwoman188 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Losing a family is always the hardest thing on earth, espically since pets have such a short life span with you, I had tears in my eyes during the story.
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Damn. You nearly made me cry.
andysanime chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Awww, poor Karupin and Ryoma T.T *cuddles* why you gotta make it so saddddddddd? T.T *cries*
EmeraldRain25 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
SOOOOOOO Cute and Sad at the same time. Listened to Michelle Branch Everywhere welll reading this.
Bouncy cat chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Very well written, you really made me feel it.
lea26karla chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Beautifully written. The emotions were described perfectly, I felt sad, too. I was wondering, too, how Ryoma would be if ever something happened to Karupin and this one makes absolute sense on what might happen. Really great. :3

**Lea**
Tri Cenedril chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow, that's sad... poor karupin, and poor ryoma. You wrote it beautifully!
Mazie chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I LOVE IT! Oh, well, maybe I shouldn't sound so happy like that because of what happened to Karupin... but I really did love this fic!
Renn chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aww...poor Ryoma...but at least, Momo's there for him...
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
*makes a squeaky noise, and goes to cuddle her cats* One of my cats died three weeks ago, I can relate to Ryoma.
KagomeGirl021 chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
aww soo sad but you could have ended it with a light kiss it would of probably cheered ryoma up a lot more _
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
OH...So sweet and so sad! But a very nice little tale. * pause to dash tear from eye...*
ITSAME chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Uwahh! *cries* T_T

This was so sad! Although Momo does seem the type you would go to for consolation when a pet dies. ;
nall chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
;_;
you've made it so real ;_;
great writing!
MorphailEffect chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
damn, that hurt. but thank you for writing it, i've been needing a good cry...