Reviews for Between There And Back Again
EverlilyLotr101 chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
AWESOME STORY

love it and want more chapters

Yessss preciousss, we want more chaptersss, preciousss
Tolan Galad chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
I love this story! Hurry up with the next chapter, I can't wait.
AngieT chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
O when O when are you going to update this? I have worn out the first three chapters reading them over and over and so want more.

Please write some more for us. Expecially with the extended ed out now it would be just perfect.
LadyKatieKay chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
i love this tory!i can not wait till you update!
Golden Elf chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
I am really enjoying your story. It gives a new look into the healing of Frodo and Sam. I love the way you realistically portray the injuries and the love felt for our two favorite Hobbits. Are you sure you are not in the medical profession? You seem to understand the abrasions and contusions very well. I can't wait for your next chapter.
Billabong680 chapter 3 . 8/25/2004
Update ! I love your story, I can't wait to see what'll happens next !
Rosaleen chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Wonderfgul story. I really like the way your portray the characters, very realistic. The angst is so well written, Looking forward to more :)
Reeceforever chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Aw poor Frodo! I hope hes alright, what he needs now is for his other cousin...Pippin! to come and cheer him up. Great Story
EllaG chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
So beautiful! I can't wait for the next chapter. Your descriptions are incredible. Oh! So sad. Ella hugs Frodo and Merry Please update soon!
quillow chapter 3 . 4/29/2004
This story is excellent! I've been looking for a good post Mount Doom fanfic and I finally found it. Keep up the amazing job, I look forward to reading more soon!
tavion chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
I recently discovered your story and I think you an extremely talented writer. Your descriptions are so realistic and poetic.
The flashback created a keen sense of irony that I loved. But if I had to choose my favorite part of this chapter it would be this part:
...trying to bring his unmaimed hand up to touch Merry’s tears, but failing in the effort that was just too great for him in his current state. Merry understood what he was trying to do and with great tenderness, lifted Frodo’s hand and held it to rest against his own teary cheek. His cousin’s palm was cool and soothing upon his hot tears.
That part made me teary-eyed. This is a brilliant story, please update soon.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
Wow! So much detail! You sure you're not a doctor? just kidding, but wow! You spent a lot of time on this, it seems.
G chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
Strong and heartwarming descriptions of the gentleness of Gandalf, Aragorn, and Merry in caring for Frodo and Sam
Curious Cat chapter 3 . 4/25/2004
Thanks for the compliment of my user name. I have to say you have an amazing story. So much angst balanced with so much comfort. I'm looking forward to the next chapter - tissue in hand.
lovethosehobbits chapter 2 . 4/19/2004
I dont know if I reviewed before, so I thought I should do it again. You have done a masterful job of describing in great detail, the care and love given to our wonderful hobbits. Good job, I look forward to chapter 3 ... let us know at FH when you update, please. Tree