Reviews for Of Gods and Men
A fan chapter 21 . 1/26
I have been delaying reviewing for 20 chapters! But I can't hold it anymore! K, anyways nice really really amazing fanfic. I like the way u included Ginny and greek myths, and how u made ur own world. I just don't like all this gay thingys and parts. So I am pretending Harry is hermione most of the time, but well let's face the truth, this method does not work. Oh, I also like Blaise and how he morphes. I told some of my friends about how the asshole raped his lil sis for two years every day in a row, and they were like: what the FUCK?! I love ur fic. Just saying it. But umm... The gay part sort of clashes with my religious believes. But it is sooo good I can not stop reading.
atlantis51 chapter 26 . 9/4/2015
Looks like Draco is finally going to get to do the DIRTY! Yahoo!
atlantis51 chapter 21 . 9/4/2015
Alright! At last they have gotten past the utter bullcrap! I was afraid to have a total fit! Merlin, save me!
atlantis51 chapter 19 . 9/4/2015
If you don't put H and D together pretty soon I'm going to hunt you down and hex you! ARGH!
atlantis51 chapter 11 . 9/3/2015
Awesome story! There are no words.
Lord BladeDSF chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
Well this was amusing, and looked to be a decent plot until you decided to make Harry a fag. That just made the entire story trash.
SerpensPrincess chapter 34 . 8/17/2014
Great story cant wait to read the sequel probably as good as this one keep up the good work
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Okay awesome story and all but just wanted to let you girls know that Ginny's name is Ginevra not Virginia, and what's the L mean in front of the money, like L500?
Leshana23 chapter 24 . 4/25/2013
Do you really think Lily would be drinking while pregnant?
absmckechnie chapter 34 . 7/14/2012
Hey Just thought I'd drop you a line and point out (nicely) :) that you might want to fix your summary. E.g- Erase the not completed part.:)
Fawkesphoenix96 chapter 23 . 6/9/2012
Quick question. You do know that Alpha Centuri B is a STAR, right? But, apart from that, great chapter and I'm still loving the story!
Fawkesphoenix96 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
Great story. Love the plot and the style of writing. However, one correction. Ginny's full name is Ginerva, not Virginia. That the only criticism. Keep writing!
jaded043aol.com chapter 34 . 6/4/2012
Brilliant I say, BRILLIANT! Amazing story, cant wait to read the equal! there were several chapters that i got really really teary in... the angst, hurt, love, and emotion jumped of the page!

BRAVO!
Lunacom chapter 14 . 5/29/2012
Its kinda unfair that Harry has the most un-remarkable Patronus out of all of the Demigods.
Lunacom chapter 9 . 5/29/2012
In my mind it was like:

*Dudley and Petunia walked into the Great Hall.*

Petunia: "Hey, where's everyone going?"

Ginny: "Grab some floo powder, Losers. We're going shopping!"