Reviews for Whatsoever You Do
Guest chapter 22 . 8/2/2020
Rhgt
Guest chapter 13 . 12/3/2019
This is such a brilliant story, always cheers me up. Nice to read about a shy character... :-)
amie64 chapter 22 . 9/18/2019
great story. couldn't stop reading.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/1/2018
Really nice lighthearted story, perfect for cheering up thanks
adgunty chapter 4 . 2/21/2018
I haven't laughed this hard in an age. glorious
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2017
PLEAS WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/10/2017
Ha Ha i love this part i could not stop laughing Elladan and Elrohir are so funny playing matchmaker LOL :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/10/2017
I love this part in the story good job Haldir is so amazing ;)
Guest chapter 22 . 11/10/2017
WOW this is one of the best story's i have read thank you PLEASE MAKE MORE !
Saitama-sama chapter 7 . 9/30/2017
Rumil making Nindariel drunk pisses me off. I'm so upset with the fact that he did it and that Nindariel isn't making a bigger deal out of it. If that happened to me, I'd never speak to that person again. Anyway, nice fic.
delypanda chapter 22 . 4/24/2017
Truly amazing and a nice difference with its light-heartedness :)) The humour just about nearly killed me with laughter especially the brawl between the three brothers and the tea kettle :D
VictorOfArda chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
*SIGH* This... story... has grown on me like black mold in a damp room. I didn't want to read it. I didn't want to like it. But I kept reading and I felt a little like Frodo going in Shelob's cave by chapter four - the damage was done and there was no going back. And by the end... I loved this story. I love this story and because of this one story I have become a fan of Haldir. You've damn near killed me with all the fluff and I still kept going and loved it. You got me. THANKS A LOT.

Lol btw don't mind the gruffness; I'm not unlike Gimli in nature. My mom is afraid I'll never get married - no man will have me, I've scared most of them away lol. All jokes aside, you did a great job. I was serious - I didn't want to like this story, but by chapter 2 I was grinning non-stop. Fantastic work. :)
Adebak chapter 22 . 3/30/2016
Wow! I'm sure this is the first ever fanfiction that made me go all the way from laughter to crying, and feeling bad for a tea kettle. And you shall have the honor of getting my first (and probably last) review ever. :D I don't usually do this but now just really really had to! :)
akagami hime chan chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
Nindariel's drunk scene was the funniest thing. I love how her and Haldir's relationship's going~
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
"Nindariel strode purposefully to her talan, although her little show of bravery was played down by the fact that no one saw her, and if they did, they wouldn't know what she was being brave about. It was kind of hard trying to make a point when you didn't know what you were making a point about. Even harder still when there was no one to make the point to." My favorite paragraph...l