Reviews for Whatsoever You Do
ARobTheMellow chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
*SIGH* This... story... has grown on me like black mold in a damp room. I didn't want to read it. I didn't want to like it. But I kept reading and I felt a little like Frodo going in Shelob's cave by chapter four - the damage was done and there was no going back. And by the end... I loved this story. I love this story and because of this one story I have become a fan of Haldir. You've damn near killed me with all the fluff and I still kept going and loved it. You got me. THANKS A LOT.

Lol btw don't mind the gruffness; I'm not unlike Gimli in nature. My mom is afraid I'll never get married - no man will have me, I've scared most of them away lol. All jokes aside, you did a great job. I was serious - I didn't want to like this story, but by chapter 2 I was grinning non-stop. Fantastic work. :)
Adebak chapter 22 . 3/30/2016
Wow! I'm sure this is the first ever fanfiction that made me go all the way from laughter to crying, and feeling bad for a tea kettle. And you shall have the honor of getting my first (and probably last) review ever. :D I don't usually do this but now just really really had to! :)
akagami hime chan chapter 4 . 3/19/2016
Nindariel's drunk scene was the funniest thing. I love how her and Haldir's relationship's going~
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2015
"Nindariel strode purposefully to her talan, although her little show of bravery was played down by the fact that no one saw her, and if they did, they wouldn't know what she was being brave about. It was kind of hard trying to make a point when you didn't know what you were making a point about. Even harder still when there was no one to make the point to." My favorite paragraph...l
tadah2 chapter 22 . 8/21/2015
this was lovely!
Thranduillion chapter 22 . 7/25/2015
Truly one of the best short fanfics I've ever read. It made me laugh so much! The poor tea kettle...
Myst Ri chapter 18 . 4/14/2015
XD I'm not sure if I'm alone in this but, Haldir talking about a tea kettle like that reminds me of England from Hetalia. It seems like something he would say. XD

Great story!
KiyaNamiel chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
Awwwww! LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Sooo cute!
attheturnofthetide chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Always loved this one from the start. Good old Haldir and his teapot! Nindariel is also a lovely character :D will you do an Elladan/OC, Elrohir/OC, Legolas/OC, Lindir/OC next? Whatever it is I'm sure I will love it :) Fantastic job!
Evenstar gal chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
This story was so insanely cute and brilliant!
Emperor DeLacus chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
Oh My Goodness, I love this story! :D
LWurd chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
What's your novel about? I'm curious :) and I'm absolutely adoring this story, most especially the infamous tea kettle.
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 22 . 5/16/2014
Oh valar, where to begin? I just absolutely, completely, maddly loved this. It seemed to me the cutest HaldirxOC story I've read so far (and I've read quite some. I love Haldir). And the character of Nindariel...it was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Good job ;)
Red Orange Yellow Flicker Beat chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
Loll.
DragonOwl chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Amazing! I love the way you've portrayed them both, and I also think haldir's weakness is funny :) I like the tea kettle ending too!