Reviews for Whatsoever You Do
tadah2 chapter 22 . 8/21
this was lovely!
shukaka chapter 22 . 7/25
Truly one of the best short fanfics I've ever read. It made me laugh so much! The poor tea kettle...
Myst Ri chapter 18 . 4/14
XD I'm not sure if I'm alone in this but, Haldir talking about a tea kettle like that reminds me of England from Hetalia. It seems like something he would say. XD

Great story!
KiyaNamiel chapter 22 . 11/29/2014
Awwwww! LOVE THIS SO MUCH! Sooo cute!
attheturnofthetide chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Always loved this one from the start. Good old Haldir and his teapot! Nindariel is also a lovely character :D will you do an Elladan/OC, Elrohir/OC, Legolas/OC, Lindir/OC next? Whatever it is I'm sure I will love it :) Fantastic job!
KimiEvenStar chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
This story was so insanely cute and brilliant!
Emperor DeLacus chapter 22 . 7/29/2014
Oh My Goodness, I love this story! :D
LWurd chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
What's your novel about? I'm curious :) and I'm absolutely adoring this story, most especially the infamous tea kettle.
DianaChaseKirkland chapter 22 . 5/16/2014
Oh valar, where to begin? I just absolutely, completely, maddly loved this. It seemed to me the cutest HaldirxOC story I've read so far (and I've read quite some. I love Haldir). And the character of was brilliant! Absolutely brilliant! Good job ;)
Red Orange Yellow Flicker Beat chapter 22 . 4/8/2014
DragonOwl chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Amazing! I love the way you've portrayed them both, and I also think haldir's weakness is funny :) I like the tea kettle ending too!
Enchanted0ne chapter 22 . 5/30/2013
LOL OMG XD Please post a sequel! I enjoyed this.
Camba chapter 22 . 5/7/2013
Please write the sequel as soon as possible! I love this fan fiction and really really really want to read the next.
Yuki Suou chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
And did i tell u that i love tea kettles? :-P ;)
Yuki Suou chapter 18 . 3/25/2013
Ha ha i love that tea kettle as well...