Reviews for Change For A Dollar
The Lady Mage chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
What else can I say but that I LOVED this! Definately checking out your authored stories list. ~ The Lady Mage
psycix chapter 10 . 9/3/2005

twistedmind u rock!
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 10 . 5/17/2005
way kewl
blackiebrens chapter 10 . 10/19/2004
great wonderful story. it was tastefully descriptive and it made sense.
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 6/23/2004
But, Mystique aka Raven Darkholm is MUCH, MUCH older than the children at the institute. She's older than the professors. Heck, she's Nightcrawler's mother! Her shapeshifting abilities cause her to look much younger than she is. No one is quite sure how old she actually is, but needless to say, she was never a student. She's actually the HEAD of the Brotherhood of Mutants. She leads them, (they being Pyro, Toad, Sabertooth, and at one time, her adopted-daughter, Rogue) She and her lover, Irene, raised Rogue from the age of 10. (Raven actually has two other sons, one named Michael I believe, who's a blue plasma vampire. And another one with Victor Creed, Graydon Creed, oddly did not enharrit the mutant gene, and heads the FOH, Friends of Humanity, however Rogue was the only child she ever raised oddly, though Rogue was the only one who was not of her blood)

Ok, I've scared you with my obsessive knowledge . . . I'll just go know and let you continue you with your fic.
Tique chapter 10 . 3/20/2004
That was absolutely great. I just loved it.
My one complaint is that the end gets incredibly confusing. First she's with Erik, then she's with Laurio? Eh?
Still, wonderful job!
CaptainTish chapter 10 . 2/4/2004
Once again, a great story completed. Congrats! The sudden shift at the end confused me a bit. But other than that, it was superb. Keep writing!
Beboots chapter 10 . 2/2/2004
*blinks* What? It's over? *lower lip trembles*
. . .Something confused me; I think you may have made an error (so perhaps I can actually get more of this than is here! :D). Near the end, it skips:
"I felt his arm come around my waist in his sleep and I smiled as he kissed my shoulder.
"
I don't really understand what's with that; perhaps you made a mistake?
. . .Could you e-mail me if/when you've corrected this error? Thanks.
im-rogue-storm chapter 10 . 2/2/2004
*grins widely* Man, thisa is my very favorite Mystique story ever! YOu have done an excellent job! *sniffles and gets teary eyed* I'm sad it's over, though. You get inot MYstique's head so well it's creepy, lol! You should definitely write more! PLEASE? I'll put yopu on my author alert in case you do! I'm so proud of you *sniffles* My little baby's all finished with the little story. I'm kidding, but still, GREAT job.
(:-)
Your Friend,
Twilight
rebmetpes-86 chapter 10 . 2/2/2004
Loved your story, totally made me see Mistique in a new light.
MissSnapey chapter 10 . 2/2/2004
That was a very, very nice ending to your wonderful story! ("So later today, when you're being ripped apart, and you ask God why, at least now you'll know." Terrific.)
I really enjoyed reading your fic, and the way you write the Mystique/Eric interaction (lovely!).
Can't wait to read more of your work! :-)
A.C in the heat wave chapter 10 . 2/2/2004
Wow, TM, this rocks! Very well written girl!
Especially like the little part including Mitch Laurio... bwahahaha...
AC
MissSnapey chapter 9 . 1/27/2004
Nice chappie!
Hehe, I love the whole "jealousy" thingie" (that unbearable Emma...) !
I can't wait to know what will happen next...
A.C chapter 9 . 1/27/2004
OMG! Whoo hoo! this chapter rocks! Am seriously waiting for ch10 to come about.
Work sucked by the way. Will there be a little... erhm... Leslie/Scott going on? *wink-wink-nudge-nudge-say-no-more-say-no-more*
tehehehehe
CaptainTish chapter 9 . 1/26/2004
Wonderful! Can't wait for the next chapter. And how cool, that if she morphs into Warren, she can fly!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »