Reviews for Tears of a Soul
Ashleyrocker112299 chapter 1 . 6/15
I've reread this story many times. I love it
what.
Elrond doesn't put in sugar because elves have problems digesting it if they are as catlike as they seem, and Elrond is used to treating his grandma's kind.
Legendoffun chapter 16 . 4/29
hey look on the bright side Aragorn he didn't almost lose his life a second time because of you .
Legendoffun chapter 15 . 4/29
XD "I think that we have finally done it Estel"
"Done what?"
"Driven your father to madness." lol
Legendoffun chapter 14 . 4/29
That was really funny I was laughing along and I could picture Legolas laughing (wince) and trying his hardest not to damage himself further
Legendoffun chapter 13 . 4/29
Well now that that's over with...what about those orcs?
Legendoffun chapter 12 . 4/29
Well Elrohir didn't know (pouts)
Legendoffun chapter 11 . 4/28
Haha ye-oh I can find that funny. Legolas falling over undignified by a two-year-old human boy XD I think I'd like to remember that as well, don't you think I should Estel (hey it rhymed)
Legendoffun chapter 10 . 4/28
Lol that title, I like the fact that you have brotherly love :)
Legendoffun chapter 9 . 4/28
haha I love it (okay I need a new word besides love) especially the part with Legolas spying Aragorn's guilty look
Legendoffun chapter 8 . 4/28
Ahh peace and quiet... lol loved the part about the snoring I could picture it in my mind XD (smack)
Legendoffun chapter 7 . 4/28
It must've felt good that the big burden is gone now all you have to do is wait for Legolas's reaction (even though he doesn't know that he does know about what he doesn't want him to know but he knows ) XD tongue twister
Legendoffun chapter 6 . 4/28
I'm glad Elrond figured it out without Aragorn telling him but just wait until the twins find out.
Legendoffun chapter 5 . 4/28
Aragorn...tell them the truth just say this "I stab Legolas with my knife and twisted it."

"YOU WHAT?"