Reviews for One of Those Days
voreca chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
So funny, it really made me laugh out loud! Kunzites thoughts and inner dialouges are fantastic!
StarlightShoujo chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This is too cute! It was so well written too!
rory chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
very sweet :)
Yami's Chan chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHA! So funny! I love the inner dialouge, and that you can see that Kunzite obviously does care for Zoisite deeply, no matter how irritated he might get.

What makes this even funnier to me is that i have a friend who reguarly annoys the heck out of me. To the point where I often wish to scream at him like in this story. But I could never say mad for long XD
Museteki chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
AHDHSaa;lkjsdkljkldjkjdskjdkjsjd Oh, HEARTGASM!
Blue Ladybug chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
O.M.G! *LOLOLOL* *wipes tears from eyes* This was fun to read!

"Make-up sex. Hm."

*LOL* The entirety of it was awesome! :)
soullesslover chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
oh my GOD this was even better than the first one! i have no words for how much of the awesomeness this fic is - you'll just have to mentally picture me jumping up and down and clapping gleefully like a five-year-old girl. i couldn't stop laughing!

[He would do that squeaking thing with his voice and gasp at me. He would gasp, "Oh, Kunzaito-sama!" and then he would look at me, he would do that… that THING with his eyes, where he looks up through his hair at me, and then he would start making those little… sounds that he makes. And that eye thing.

Oh no, we'd never get anything done if he gives me that face. He knows I can't resist that. He would do the face, the big-eyed face, and…oh…

Oh shit. I hope he doesn't feel that.]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i think i love you. xD
Nina chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Having worked with kids (and adults who insist on behaving like kids) before, all I can say is: spot-on! Absolutely perfect. And I love how you capture all of Zoicite's little inconsistencies.

Just . . . love.
Puffy Marshmallow chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
that. was. so. cute. XD
aphroditeachan chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
So cute! I absolutely love how you portrayed the chemistry between Kunzite and Zoicite.
danni quinn chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
That was the funniest thing ever! I could SO see that happening ) I just LOVE how kunzite would rather give up his pride than give up the chance to have make-up sex with zoisite! One of your best, i think. Keep writing -
The Obsidian Angel chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
LOL! That was SO funny and cute! Oh!
Stayka chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
ROFL. I can *so* see that :D
emptyword chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Adorable. Now, for some reason, this pairing reminds me of Usagi and Mamoru. :)
DigitalAda chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
This is going on my favorites list. Reading Kunzite's thoughts was hilarious. I bet there are those days when Zoisite annoys him.