Reviews for Kindred Spirits
Lazarus495 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
I can imagine this happening. Damn, you have such a good understanding of these characters.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Wonderfully written. :)
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This was great, I loved it!
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
I really liked this story. I love your WW&B stories as well. You make them three dimensional.
Shadir chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Very beautiful, I have not seen many chapters of this cartoon for lack of time, but thanks to these fics achievement to discover many things that I have gotten lost.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Muchos kudos! ;-D
Averroes chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Well, this is the first time I've chanced upon your site here, and when I recovered after seeing the sheer volume of work, I hunted through to find the beginning of this JL string. My next question was "is it a matter of quantity in place of quality". After reading this story, admittedly your first work that I've read, I can see no lack of quality. Quite good. I'd say 'keep up the good work', but with the volume of work you have here...

Keep up the good work.
Rurouni Tyriel chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Wonderful, simply magnificent. Love the tie-ins with the Justice Lords and the Superman episode. I too noticed the comparison, minor though it was.
ray1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
Well, I think this is a marvelously done fic, and I think Lois and Diana can take the two costumed men. Hope you do another one soon.
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Very well written! In character, touching without being saccharine (sp?), just subtle enough, and very well written all round. I like how you portrayed Diana and Lois' relationship, and that bit at the end about Batman.
knbnnate chapter 1 . 1/9/2004