Reviews for Tango for Three
SImiLAr tO siLEncE chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
i think you did this songfic wonderfully!
Kimmy TurCha chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
VERY GOOD I LOVED IT. Great write it fits so well..lol love your fic and the song.
Brad chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Funny! Personally Nat, it wasn't THAT bad...it made sense! ; But anyways, it was pretty good!
gopher2806 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
that was good! i liked it, how she kept dancing in and out of the waterfall, and how she knew inuyasha was there hiding and watching her! great 1shotter. till another fic?-gofer
alana chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I really liked your fic but I really want to know what will happen next. Hope you'll write some more.
RainOwl chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I really like this story! Just something about the way you wrote it just hit me. Will you consider continuing it? for me?
Sailor Lune chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Not a bad songfic, although I do agree with you about it being badly written, but I think its fixable. I noticed a few sentences that were worded badly and misspellings and I though I'd let you know about them incase you wanted to correct them.
1. 'I spend more time with you more than her, InuYasha…’ she thought crossing her arms, annoyed.
I think it would sound better if it were phrased something like this: 'I spend more time with you than she does, InuYasha...' she though crossing her arms and feeling quiet annoyed.
2. 'Heaven forbid, know that he as her, what’s the use of having me around?’
You put know instead of now and as instead of has.
3. ‘Am I as plain as I think I am?’ she wondered to herself then getting to her feet moving to the rhythm of the music and mindlessly start to sing to the song.
When I first read this sentence I thought she was still sitting down and moving her feet along with the music until I read the next paragraph. I think it would be easier to make sense of if it were changed to something like this: 'Am I as plain as I think I am?' she wondered as she got back onto her feet and began moving along to the ryhthm while she mindlessly started to sing.
4. The song had been repeating itself four times before InuYasha made his presents known.
Presents should be presence and I think it would sound better if you put, 'the sond had repeated itself four times' instead of what you have now.