Reviews for Questions of Love
time2read chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
this story braught tears to my eyes well written!
Ice child chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Lovely story and well written, quite moving
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Oh god... I am crying... Poor Faramir... Everytime I watch a scene in which Denethor and Faramir speak I fel depressed... you conveyed emotions perfectly. Poor Faramir...
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
Tolkien could never have imagined how much mileage there was in the dysfunctional family of Gondor. Really excellent.
eruinichil chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
so sad! i luff faramir! his father should die! if he isnt dead already. hehe poor poor faramir... that part in the movie where he was like 'do u wish our places have been excanged? yes, i wish that.' i nearly cried! how could such a cruel man be the freakin steward? *sobs* and then he rides out and *almost* dies! hes so beautiful!
Ithil-valon chapter 1 . 2/16/2004
Very nicely done. I love delving into Faramir's psyche and his background. He just makes you want to reach out and give him a hug and say,"Somebody love the guy!" Thank goodness for Eowyn!
crimsonskye chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
please.. please continue!
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
Such tangible pain. Beautiful characterisation of Faramir.
Stryder B. Park chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
OMG! I'm crying! That's such a great story.
Aurora West chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Hm. Well, I guess if I hadn't liked it, I wouldn't have read until the end, so I did like it. It kind of reminded me of that book "Are you my mother?" or whatever it's called where the little bird goes around asking machines and inanimate objects if they're his mother. It always made me sad. Er. But anyway. I guess my criticisms of this story are your grammar (there were some distracting mistakes) and your characterization of Faramir. Not that I'm the Faramir expert, or a Tolkien expert (ha, the thought makes me laugh), but I do think that I may be correct in saying that Faramir is not suicidal. I think it's one of the reasons that Eowyn is drawn to him, because he's an optimist and never gives up hope. He is, after all, thirty-six years old by this point (I believe), and if he's still hoping that Denethor loves him, then he's never going to stop hoping, and he's never going to want to kill himself over it. Just my take on the matter. You by no means have to pay any attention to me. You probably won't, in fact. Um. Yay for Faramir! And Boromir, too.
Susan chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Wow. This is a very well written fic! I think your characterization of Faramir is one of the best that I've seen so far. I hope to see more from you soon!
KitsuneRW chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Go Faramir! Great! ::had to resist screaming no dont go faramir during th 2nd time she saw the movie::
Erestor chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Hmm . . .I liked the observation about Denethor's use of the word 'love'.
Sonata Arctica89 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
so sad but its good
Arahiril chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Aw... *sniffle* That was really sad. But I liked it a lot anyway! *brightens* I think that it was a great idea to have Faramir ask Denethor if he loved him - but when Denethor turned away... *begins to sniffle* Great job! YAY!