Reviews for Along Came a Vampire
DeepBlueJoy chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
I love it when there's a brawl and Spike's involved! ;-)
DeepBlueJoy chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
spike and faith? Has the potential to go some very strange places... sighs with antici-pation.
ashes at midnight chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
this was great again, Faith getting Spike's coat was ingenious!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Ah...

The moment I’ve been waiting for; SPIKE’S reaction to the way events have turned out since he was last in Sunnydale...

And, as always, it barely takes him five minutes to start insulting everybody while bemoaning the loss of Dru; the man can NOT get over himself (At this stage in his life, anyway; he really DID seem to change over time).

I particularly liked the interaction between Spike and Faith; not only do you hint at the sexual tension between them, but at the same time you set up the HIGHLY amusing idea of Faith actually stealing his coat.

And as for Buffy and Angel’s resolve to start to break her of her need for his blood...

This is definitely going to get VERY interesting before anything’s resolved on that front.

(True, I wouldn’t have minded seeing a BIT more of the ‘new’ Oz, but what there is was still interesting; should be intriguing to see how his ability to control the wolf affects things in the future).
strawberries'n'sugar chapter 12 . 3/16/2004
You updatated on my birthday! Except I didn't read until three days after my birthday, but never mind. Great new chpater, I can't wait for the next Excedo Inferi, it sounds really interesting. I really liked the Wish, and knowing you, you'll probably make an Anyanka thingimibob just as good. I love the Spike ending bit, and it'll be interesting to see how Buffy reacts to the whole no more Angel blood thing. Umm... I just noticed that you're calling Joyce Mrs. S... Mr. S. Hehehe. How old are you? Sorry that's none of my business. I am really enjoying your stories, so hurry up and update some! B, (formerly known as Honey-B)
Arobow chapter 12 . 3/14/2004
Oh! Now this is something that I really want to see. I wonder who will be the one that will make the wish? Cordelia still? Whatever, anyway, great part, I'm so happy that it was actually finished! Please, please, PLEASE update! I got someone hooked on this fanfic and he was so mad at me when he found out that it was to be continued. The next part definitely sounds promising and I can't wait for it to come out!
Queen Boadicea chapter 12 . 3/13/2004
Um, does that concoction to impregnate the coat include any holy water? I still think it would be a good idea to have it blessed by a priest or other holy man in order to keep it out of Fish's clutches. Imagine him trying to put it on and burning his hands or, better yet, bursting into flames. Hee hee!
Dlgood chapter 12 . 3/13/2004
Must comment once again on how much I love this series. The Dante's Inferno, interspersed with an Alt S3 always intrigues me. I like the premise for the new Episode 9. So If you write it, I'll be here to read.
Inara chapter 11 . 3/7/2004
Im happy that you are updating your story, I love this series very much ! (Bitte schreib mehr, ich hoffe, Du beendet diese Serie - Liebe Grüße)
Inara
Queen Boadicea chapter 11 . 3/5/2004
Hey, Philip, here's a tip for how Faith can keep her coat. She can take it to a priest and have it blessed. Spanky the Loser tries to take it away or wear it again and poof! he goes up in flames.
Oh dear. Elron is in trouble.
Queen Boadicea chapter 10 . 2/20/2004
Hoorah! Now that's a Buffy with sense! What does she need with the pathetic Billy Idol wanna-be when she's got three capable fighters by her side that she KNOWS she can trust. Let the opposing forces get distracted by ripping up Sparky into little pieces and then Buffy and company can kick their asses. What are vampire minions compared to Centaurs anyway? :D
Queen Boadicea chapter 9 . 2/16/2004
Damn, I hate these sudden reversals.
Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 2/13/2004
Okay, now that's the right reaction to take when Spanky's around. He's not some cute, fluffy widdle pet. He's a vampire and killer of two Slayers. Thank goodness someone's got it right.
Queen Boadicea chapter 7 . 2/8/2004
This is terrible. Maybe a blood substitute like plasma might do the trick. :(
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 2/5/2004
Oh please please please please please let Buffy kick his ass. She's fought against whole armies of demons in hell; a little nothing like Spanky ought to be child's play.