Reviews for Gehenna: The Musical
SodiumNoir chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Opinionated twat
The Silent Type chapter 25 . 3/23/2004
Good lordy, that was excellent; a rip-roaring adventure from horrific start to rather bizarre ending. My hats off to you for your excellent skill at writing and consistent rhyming. I was interested in one thing though; are you planning one for Werewolf's Apocalypse and Mage's Ascension? I already have several prelude pieces I plan on posting sometime for Apocalypse, but I wouldn't want to tread on any toes. Anyway, once again, excellent through-and-through
Seann Alkaz chapter 25 . 3/22/2004
Wow... that's basically all I can say. I am a HUGE fan of Vampire and think that this is the best fic I have ever read. I printed out the WHOLE thing (costing my school library a little to much paper *grins evilly*) and i am trying to make a score for it. Best line is:
HARDESTADT:
Silence wench! (Shakes cell phone furiously.) "No signal?" Damnable machine, I ORDER you to have signal!
Sorry for rambling! If possible, read my Vampire Fan fic starring Vykos (as a man and a woman!) and review. It is just started though and if i get 5 positive reviews, more will be on the way. Anyhow, to make a long story short...
_ THE BEST!
(It really is much eaiser than you thi-ink!)
Venatius chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
Wow. Loved these on the WW message boards, still love them here. Hilariously funny, well written, surprisingly easy to visualize (good use of description!), and all within great keeping of the V:tM setting as a whole. Bravo!
dervishspin chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Ow. That hurt my brain. The fact that I can see that scene staged so vividly in my head is just wrong!
Zoi-chan chapter 9 . 1/13/2004
ROFL! Oh, that's good. Well done _ I'm really looking forward to 'Gehenna: the Musical' next month.
LizFawkes85 chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
*bows to the master* Awesome stuff! I anxiously await the musical itself next month!
Thess chapter 9 . 1/11/2004
LOL!
God/AugustEmperorofJade/Gaia/insertentityhere, that was funny!
Please do continue, don't forget to include Saulot/Zao-Lat and his attempts to beat out the older Yama Kings (probably Tou Mu will kick his ass. She's scary as hell).
A little nitpick the Bodhisattva aren't really the equivalent of Antediluvian. But of almost in Golconda Mathusalens. The Arhats are the eastern answers, but they are kinda useless and probably they aren't going to do more than sitting in their heanvly thrones looking regal.