Reviews for Twisted
Leii-Leii chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Ahihihihi can't wait for an update! Especially the next two chapters...*winks*

I really love your work...good job! I wish there are more Boris/Rei XP mumumumumu~

boris is quite an adorable little boy isn't he? ahehehehehehehehe

That's all! keep up the good work and please update soon! _

BTW, i added you to my favorites list _~
Naru Hiwatari chapter 4 . 8/6/2005
Wow, I like your fanfic, its very interisting, congratulations, You writte very good.
TimeReisaijin chapter 4 . 5/4/2004
_ hey! Mcgregor! laging suspense ang mga chapter uh? good! ayos naman ang flow ng story...and what the heck..tama ba ung?- "HE TO BUY..ekek" parang uhm...ang awkward nung sentence..pero ok lang! ..what! si Kai a good actor ! and to think perfect performance pa! OK! I have to agree cuz it's ur fic and ur the...what do u prefer author or authoress! -_- well sige author nalang kahit si KAi ay kinukurakot mo lalo na ang kanyang vault! hehe sige d2 na nagpapaalam si Takao!
~ja~
The God that sign-in button jus won get outta muh face chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
oh for the love of disappointment.
it took you forever to post this 623-word document. punctuations are essential. keep in mind the things that are essential.
little one, don't expect much from me. you know why...WHO i'm talking about.
for the love of disappointment.
The God
TimeReisaijin chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Wai!...r! What the heck..baket ang unti...I thought you spent time and effort for this chapter but what happened look it was so short...oh well I'll just wait AGAIN for the nxt chapter and SANA HABAAN MO NAMAN SA SUSUNOD...cliff hanger eh...*
~Till here~Byeie
Devlinn ReikoBryanRei Luver chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
O.O...Rei and Bryan in the same fic and giving each other looks..._ me so so so so so so happy! can't wait for the next chapter!
Update soon!