Reviews for Gentleman
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
Wow bravo.
I like diving into characters thoughts like this and J & H are very complex and intriguing.
Job well done my friend.
cool k chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
great short story i am going to watch the moive today even if i have wached it a ton of times lol i am a lxg freak i love this moive.
Faust chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
I have no idea if I already read this one...good none the less.

Mr. Hyde is a sinister dark star into which the saintly Dr. Jekyll is being pulled into at an ever increasing rate. :Stephen King
Hobbit-Luvr chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
Short, sad, very sweet. Loved every second of it, no matter how short!
Shadow Darkholme chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Wow, that was excellent! Very good job at getting into Jekyll's head. The poor thing *cuddles Jekyll* Anyway once again ncie job, to bad it was so short!
Rebecca Hb chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Pretty...
It's a very nice little character piece. One wonders why Jekyll just doesn't go back to London, though. He must get something out of being with the League.
*ponders*
Drakena the Destroyer chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Poor Henry Jekyll, he feels worthless and lonely, he is more than a beast when he can help Mina with all of the scientific stuff. When I saw Henry shivering half naked, I just wanted to wrap him in a blanket. Excellet work.
Amethyst M chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
This is an interesting drabble. Well written.
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Great look into Henry's psyche! You should certainly write more of these.
Silent Bob 546 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
AW! I BELIEVE JEKYLL IS MORE OF A GENTLEMAN THAN A BEAST! JEKYLL! "Huggles him beofre Mina comes and kicks my ass"
Raven Silvers chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Ah, so short, but so sweet and so deep. Just proves you can send so much meaning in under five hundred words.
Gosh, you've gotta love this. One thing about Jekyll fics is that there are so many angsty ones, and the writers of them are always coming up with new ideas. This really stands out, noth in theme and in work.
- Raven S.
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This is so beautiful. I really didn't like Jekyll much in the movie until I started to read and write fan fiction. Now I sort of have a great liking for the poor guy. He is so sad and tortured, but still keeps up his appearence and his sweet personality. You really need to write more. I hope you do )
Cassandra chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
i love this story Jekyll is one of my favorite characters. I can never seem to find any good fic on him but your is very good. Keep up the good work!
RabidMiacid chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Very poetic, in a way. Opal like. Keep it up.
Starlight16 chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
*claps* Very good! Captured the true angst of Henry, poor baby. No one understands him. This was very deep, I liked it lots. I also loved the conclusion line. Very DEEP. This was a great chapter, you should defiently consider continuing to write stories like this. You're very good at it. _