Reviews for Disappear
Ayush Jana chapter 1 . 1/22
I am leaving after the first chapter. Just one bit of fair advice. Don't make the protagonist so pathetic in the first chapter. He starts crying, sobbing and sk much and has no clue what is going on.
khatre chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
I know this is just the first chapter but ... This Harry seems Particularly Stupid ...
The Hidden Library chapter 9 . 11/4/2020
You can't leave us hanging like this! Please pretty please with a charming Charms essay on top write the next chapter! I need this finished, else I go insane!

I need Harry to get to the Veil, else I shan't survive! XO X( X[

Hopefully this review motivates you to finish this masterpiece!
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 8 . 10/22/2020
You know, I read the summary and get really excited. I thought if was a brilliant idea. But this whole saying the wrong thing at every turn is just annoying and I can't properly enjoy this story like I'd hope. Especially when a different Voldemort than his own influences him more than the real one does.
DarthVader7754 chapter 9 . 9/22/2020
This story is so crazy! I know you’re probably not even active anymore, but if you are, please update or let us know it’s done, done please?
SelenaCross chapter 9 . 8/1/2020
omg this is so good! it's been a while but i really hope you finish this :)
adamantiumsleep chapter 9 . 7/26/2020
Whoa, this is amazing!
The last chapter is sooooo good.

I love his journey of realizing what happened, the helplessness confronted with the others ignoring what he is saying.

The distress, confusion and doubt of everyone involved.

What a well done Luna, how can you not love her.

That scene with Hermione was such a heartache of being pulled away.

This fic really does the show not tell so well, making you feel the moment instead of lingering with narrated explanations like so many other fics do.

Thank you for writing this, really made my evening.
I'd love to read a concluding chapter, even after all this time.
Anon Reviewer chapter 9 . 7/6/2020
So ya, I agree with many other reviews that this was frustrating to read.
You would think that after so many incidents that Harry would start to link the dot and realise hey maybe they really think that I'm a deatheater? Instead of acting like a madman which would not have helped him at all.
Since he knows that the order is trying to kill him while volde and co are trying to save him he should have just rolled with the idea.
Just a reminder, Harry was suppose to have been sorted into slytherin. So act like one gdi, he's not thatt stupid.
Lizzie Brookes chapter 9 . 3/30/2020
This was wonderful. I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Harry manages to find a way to convince his parents. Dumbledore, Sirius etc that he comes from another universe and that they accept him and give him a new identity. In a way I am glad Lily stopped him jumping in the veil as his Sirius in his universe is dead. I'm slightly sorry for Malfoy as he must have been desperate to get his Harry back but I wish he hadn't turned against parallel Harry and considered him an impostor.
Hiraya1998 chapter 8 . 3/22/2020
Yes, Draco, putting a smiley face beside a scribbled deatheather mark, would do. Hahaha
Elevenses chapter 9 . 1/25/2020
Excellent story! Please please finish it. Thanks so much for writing!
Emeira chapter 9 . 11/30/2019
Please write again!
Love2read23 chapter 9 . 7/18/2019
Noooooooo! He was so close and there's no more!
Okay, deep breaths, it's fine. He got home. Maybe the potion is permanently in his system now and he can try again some other time. It's okay.
Poor Draco. Sounds like he loved Harry.
Poor Luna. She's probably going to be in a lot of trouble after this.
Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 7/18/2019
I'm starting to think that Harry's never getting out of this. He's not really making any of this better for himself.
A Reader chapter 9 . 7/3/2019
What kind of an ending is that!
Besides from that i really enjoyed reading your story
1,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »