Reviews for Disappear
leeluluirty chapter 9 . 7/21
Are you still working on this?
hewhodoesnotlog chapter 3 . 7/15
This story seems more than a bit rushed, and I personally would recommend rewriting it. Mainly because of the point at which, between Harry's slowness to figure out what's going on and his sudden, violent reaction to Dumbledore really DOES make him look insane. At this point, I'm rooting for the Aurors.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 6/28
I am going to be the first to give some criticism. This has good merits but you ruined it by artificially dragging the *drama* because when Harry realized everyone was serious about him being a death eater and NOT just a death eater but Voldermort's *number 1* as they call it on Star Trek Harry should've actually gone to the Malfoy's willingly the second time.

Trying to commit the same actions over and over again expecting different results is the definition of insanity so in a case Harry is right that he is insane by pretending the world around him is not real.

He needs to take the reality pill and go where he is liked and maybe since he is favored by Voldermort Harry can talk him into doing light duty that is non combat till he gets his mind cleared at least.

Sooner or later he will have to own up that he is with the Malfoy's now and should take the *damage control* route to lessen his damage without severing the ties so he can have their back end.

It's called using your god damn brain!1!
SortingHat chapter 4 . 6/28
Harry sure does a good job of making himself look insane. He is absolutely asinine for thinking any other people will explain things to him. HE is the one that will have to explain to other people regardless if Harry is a criminal or not he is in a different world.

Didn't you ever watch Back To The Future part 2 that explains how alternate time lines work where its different to Marty and Doc but reality to everyone else who lived there?

In fact even going forward to 2015 to stop the event would only be the 2015 of the alternate reality not the original one.
Please continue this story. Your making my burst with glee while I'm reading this book and you haven't updated in a year. PLEASE UPDATE!
smooth-alkaline chapter 9 . 6/20
Well...this looks fun.
Sydney chapter 9 . 6/17
This is reallly good! I hope you still plan to continue? Would love to find out what happens next! :)
Karbear10 chapter 9 . 5/22
Its really good! Please, you have to update soon! Please!
WinchesterNimrod chapter 9 . 5/10
OMG PLEASE UPDATE THIS INCREDIBLE STORY!
jduke chapter 9 . 5/2
Please *begs* Please please finish this! I have to know how this ends!
The French Dark Lord chapter 9 . 4/29
This is really, really good, i hope you'll be able to update very soon. This fanfic has got so much potential!
ooh cliffy. PLEASE UPDATE
Uriel867 chapter 8 . 4/7
please tell me this is not abandon? because i think you did such an amazing job creating and writing this story for all to read. i'll support you whenever i can :)
Harry chapter 9 . 4/5
I want to know what happsns next so please update. It's interesting llease UPDATE...
Uriel867 chapter 9 . 3/20
i love your story and i can't wait for the next chapter to see what harry would do next. i will support you and i want to thank you for making this story, for creating something so beautifully and detailed with dramatics it brought such an imagination as to what would happen next and i want to personally thank you for creating and writing this story as such

Thank you.