Reviews for Disappear
Makimass chapter 9 . 1/18
Review : Author's fucked in the head, harry is a retard and a crybaby in this fic.
Makimass chapter 1 . 1/18
harry is a fucking pussy wtf?
SadMeatbag chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
Chapter 3 and Harry is an idiot and a pussy, is there a reason behind this? The chance to strangle him look really apealling right now. I don't remember him being this stupid or maybe I was wrong.
orioryx chapter 9 . 6/9/2021
this is fantastic! i really like this story. i’ve seen fics with similar premises before but this is by far my favorite of them. i really hope you continue it eventually! and i hope you and yours are well :)
Sonia25 chapter 4 . 4/24/2021
This has to be one of the most stupid ff I have ever read. This Harry is dumber than a troll. All he does is scream instead of actually staying anything that might help him. With magic anything is possible, he has used time turned in his 3rd year yet he is instead of tell truth of his life by taking veritesum he instead choose to remain silent like seriously when everyone days him he is a death eater that means something is wrong yet he is behaving stupidly instead of taking it. Not just that if you know no one believes in wizarding you will hide in a muggle world not to go the place. It truly a dumb ff which has Harry Potter who is dumber than a troll.
sabb chapter 9 . 4/4/2021
ahh one chapter left and the story hasnt been updated in so long
AJAvenger chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
I am leaving after the first chapter. Just one bit of fair advice. Don't make the protagonist so pathetic in the first chapter. He starts crying, sobbing and sk much and has no clue what is going on.
khatre chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
I know this is just the first chapter but ... This Harry seems Particularly Stupid ...
The Hidden Library chapter 9 . 11/4/2020
You can't leave us hanging like this! Please pretty please with a charming Charms essay on top write the next chapter! I need this finished, else I go insane!

I need Harry to get to the Veil, else I shan't survive! XO X( X[

Hopefully this review motivates you to finish this masterpiece!
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 8 . 10/22/2020
You know, I read the summary and get really excited. I thought if was a brilliant idea. But this whole saying the wrong thing at every turn is just annoying and I can't properly enjoy this story like I'd hope. Especially when a different Voldemort than his own influences him more than the real one does.
DarthVader7754 chapter 9 . 9/22/2020
This story is so crazy! I know you’re probably not even active anymore, but if you are, please update or let us know it’s done, done please?
SelenaCross chapter 9 . 8/1/2020
omg this is so good! it's been a while but i really hope you finish this :)
adamantiumsleep chapter 9 . 7/26/2020
Whoa, this is amazing!
The last chapter is sooooo good.

I love his journey of realizing what happened, the helplessness confronted with the others ignoring what he is saying.

The distress, confusion and doubt of everyone involved.

What a well done Luna, how can you not love her.

That scene with Hermione was such a heartache of being pulled away.

This fic really does the show not tell so well, making you feel the moment instead of lingering with narrated explanations like so many other fics do.

Thank you for writing this, really made my evening.
I'd love to read a concluding chapter, even after all this time.
Anon Reviewer chapter 9 . 7/6/2020
So ya, I agree with many other reviews that this was frustrating to read.
You would think that after so many incidents that Harry would start to link the dot and realise hey maybe they really think that I'm a deatheater? Instead of acting like a madman which would not have helped him at all.
Since he knows that the order is trying to kill him while volde and co are trying to save him he should have just rolled with the idea.
Just a reminder, Harry was suppose to have been sorted into slytherin. So act like one gdi, he's not thatt stupid.
Lizzie Brookes chapter 9 . 3/30/2020
This was wonderful. I love it and can't wait for the next chapter. I hope Harry manages to find a way to convince his parents. Dumbledore, Sirius etc that he comes from another universe and that they accept him and give him a new identity. In a way I am glad Lily stopped him jumping in the veil as his Sirius in his universe is dead. I'm slightly sorry for Malfoy as he must have been desperate to get his Harry back but I wish he hadn't turned against parallel Harry and considered him an impostor.
1,198 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »