Reviews for Disappear
Oblivious Munchies chapter 9 . 12/2
Despite it being quite short, your fic has depth. It is action packed and consists characters emotion that makes the 9 chapters seems longer. I feel like I read a lot more than that and was quite shocked when I realised the number of chapters! I can't wait to know the ending!
Maailma chapter 9 . 11/28
I really enjoyed the story, it was creative and interesting!. (I think it ended too quick though) Thank you!
I love Luna. I love Neville.

Fuck the Order. Fuck Moldyfucktard.

WHY CAN'T HARRY HAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE FOR ONCE! GIVE HIM A BREAK AUTHOR!
I'm gonna free all the snakes in the local zoo to some National park.
Heck, I'll even ship a boa constrictor to Brazil. And take good care of snake artifacts.
convo chapter 9 . 8/19
I've seen this fic a couple of times already while browsing and it never caught my interest until i decided to give it a go. I didn't know what to expect but it's everything woow. Its well written and thought out. I am practically dying to know what happens next.
I wonder if Draco tipped them off, or it was just mere accident.
I wonder if Draco tipped the order, i wonder if the ministry had this beeper and it was Lily that accidentally found them or something.
I wonder how the order will take Harry's action, and please let them keep the tags as evidence or something.
Draco and Harry being friensd gives me life no matter.
Lily used Accio.
Daughter of Trickery chapter 9 . 7/11
Pllzzz updattee
XKawaii-Neko-ChanX chapter 9 . 6/7
a rather horrible piece with 2D, annoying and frustrating depictions of characters, particularly Harry
hearthat chapter 9 . 5/31
You did say your chapters took a few years to make, but this was updated 3 years ago, and I would love to see another chapter.
Harry is fucking retarded
Excellent story! Please update!
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/31
Sorry but I can't stomach douchebag Harry. Maybe it's funny to you but after seeing more independent Harry fanfics I won't buy it! This is one customer you lost and the word will spread!
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/31
If this is not so canonized that Harry is still such a douche I'll give this a try.
lizyeh2000 chapter 9 . 3/18
Love your story now following! . Please update soon! Please don't give up on this story
Dhea30 chapter 9 . 2/6
please please please continue this... TTATT
Devil.Harry chapter 9 . 1/16
where is d next chapter...
1,157 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »