Reviews for Disappear
Ab chapter 9 . 3/29
Y
moonem chapter 9 . 11/24/2023
I loooove this story and I have read it several times through the years! It would be a dream come true if you would post another chapter, but really just wanted to say that it's amazing and even though it's been a long time since this was updated and it might never be, I love the characters, story idea and everything about it 33
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2023
The story is one of the best that I’ve read. The relationship between the new golden trio made me feel heartbroken but in a good way. Hope I could see the final chapter one day! Well done!
RaatKiRani chapter 9 . 2/14/2023
Poor Harry, he is reaaallly going through it. Can someone please just give him a damn pensive already? No one had checked his memories or given him veritserum and I’m shook about it. Can’t wait to see the adults try to make up for this catastrophe.
SamonIllmantrim chapter 7 . 10/27/2022
What is the point of this? So far, you've tortured Harry non stop since the start of the fic. I sincerely hope you have some miraculous easy of fixing this because i can't see it.
dobbysfirstsock chapter 9 . 10/20/2022
Great story! I hope the last chapter will one day be added.
Makimass chapter 9 . 1/18/2022
Review : Author's fucked in the head, harry is a retard and a crybaby in this fic.
Makimass chapter 1 . 1/18/2022
harry is a fucking pussy wtf?
decoy-shrimp chapter 1 . 11/5/2021
Chapter 3 and Harry is an idiot and a pussy, is there a reason behind this? The chance to strangle him look really apealling right now. I don't remember him being this stupid or maybe I was wrong.
orioryx chapter 9 . 6/9/2021
this is fantastic! i really like this story. i’ve seen fics with similar premises before but this is by far my favorite of them. i really hope you continue it eventually! and i hope you and yours are well :)
Sonia25 chapter 4 . 4/24/2021
This has to be one of the most stupid ff I have ever read. This Harry is dumber than a troll. All he does is scream instead of actually staying anything that might help him. With magic anything is possible, he has used time turned in his 3rd year yet he is instead of tell truth of his life by taking veritesum he instead choose to remain silent like seriously when everyone days him he is a death eater that means something is wrong yet he is behaving stupidly instead of taking it. Not just that if you know no one believes in wizarding you will hide in a muggle world not to go the place. It truly a dumb ff which has Harry Potter who is dumber than a troll.
sabb chapter 9 . 4/4/2021
ahh one chapter left and the story hasnt been updated in so long
AJAvenger chapter 1 . 1/22/2021
I am leaving after the first chapter. Just one bit of fair advice. Don't make the protagonist so pathetic in the first chapter. He starts crying, sobbing and sk much and has no clue what is going on.
khatre chapter 1 . 12/25/2020
I know this is just the first chapter but ... This Harry seems Particularly Stupid ...
The Hidden Library chapter 9 . 11/4/2020
You can't leave us hanging like this! Please pretty please with a charming Charms essay on top write the next chapter! I need this finished, else I go insane!

I need Harry to get to the Veil, else I shan't survive! XO X( X[

Hopefully this review motivates you to finish this masterpiece!
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »