Reviews for Disappear
Guest chapter 9 . 19h
This is easily the best fanfiction I've read.
:,(
This is taking soooo long for people to realize Harry is NOT from their world _ hurry up already
SeriouslySirius8 chapter 9 . 7/10
Please please please post the final chapter!
A fan of yours chapter 9 . 6/29
Please please update I love your story! It is told in an original way and I love the bitter meetings of all of the people in this alt. universe this is amazingly realistic and very well written! Love it! Please consider updating soon this is a wonderful and tragic story..
UPDATE!
Teshigahara Terumi chapter 1 . 5/8
I stumbled upon this amazing story just now. And I do not regret stumbling upon it. It's so good. So good that I don't even know what else to say. So I'm just gonna reread it and patiently wait for you to update (If you still plan to. I hope you do). Thank you so much for such an amazing story
Xx56 chapter 7 . 3/21
i am utterly confused and feeling extreme frustration in harry's place... if i were in his shoes, i would've hide somewhere and just reflect life in general or just give in to the temptation that im insane for seeing dead people alive and spread chaos among them.
rytan451 chapter 9 . 3/5
One of the better ones. Please keep on writing.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/5
What kind of kick were you on when writing this?
ValeriaZarai chapter 9 . 2/2
UPDATE!
LovingYou2 chapter 9 . 1/22
I just found this fic and it is awesome! PLEASE UPDATE
ETR101 chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Harry's such a Gryffindor in this story lol. But hey, I've been reading way too many competent all-powerful Harry fics recently. Mind as well switch it up.
Spector8 chapter 9 . 12/3/2015
This is a really cool story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please keep Writting!
Amanda Pall chapter 9 . 10/25/2015
I really enjoy d this fiction even though it was totally different! I really hope you finish it!
1,137 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »