Reviews for Disappear
jjhh chapter 9 . 21h
i miss you
plx update
Sara Wint chapter 1 . 7/8
One of the best harry potter fanfics I've read! I hope you update for a finale!
Wieldedfxs chapter 9 . 6/26
Please update!
Please, this is the best fanfic I have ever read... enticing plot, nice grammar, spelling, I really want you to update!

IT IS 2018!
LordXaero chapter 9 . 5/20
hope with all my heart you can update and finish this story, cheers
Bosma17 chapter 9 . 3/29
Please update
ninjaaa0006 chapter 9 . 3/18
It was alright i guess
This story is unbelievably good. Hope u post an update soon :)
lunaz chapter 9 . 3/8
I had hoped that you had finally posted the final chapter that you had been working on. I guess not. Hope things are well with you.
Oblivious Munchies chapter 9 . 12/2/2017
Despite it being quite short, your fic has depth. It is action packed and consists characters emotion that makes the 9 chapters seems longer. I feel like I read a lot more than that and was quite shocked when I realised the number of chapters! I can't wait to know the ending!
Maailma chapter 9 . 11/28/2017
I really enjoyed the story, it was creative and interesting!. (I think it ended too quick though) Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2017
I love Luna. I love Neville.

Fuck the Order. Fuck Moldyfucktard.

WHY CAN'T HARRY HAVE A PEACEFUL LIFE FOR ONCE! GIVE HIM A BREAK AUTHOR!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2017
I'm gonna free all the snakes in the local zoo to some National park.
Heck, I'll even ship a boa constrictor to Brazil. And take good care of snake artifacts.
convo chapter 9 . 8/19/2017
I've seen this fic a couple of times already while browsing and it never caught my interest until i decided to give it a go. I didn't know what to expect but it's everything woow. Its well written and thought out. I am practically dying to know what happens next.
I wonder if Draco tipped them off, or it was just mere accident.
I wonder if Draco tipped the order, i wonder if the ministry had this beeper and it was Lily that accidentally found them or something.
I wonder how the order will take Harry's action, and please let them keep the tags as evidence or something.
Draco and Harry being friensd gives me life no matter.
Lily used Accio.