Reviews for Control Freak
Akumu Nokami chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
Aw damn. As with all the good stories, this one hasn't been updated in nine years. Frick. Alright, you win this round fanfiction story! But I'll be back, you mark my words!
ryuuzaki19 chapter 15 . 3/16/2012
I've read plenty of stories. PLENTY. And I've been on this site for years. YEARS. I have never ever ever, had such luck to have stumbled upon a story as well written and so completely entertaining as yours. NEVER! You write so well that every sentence I read, I get giddy! And you wanna know why? Because I can feel, see, hear, live and imagine everything with the way you write. How is it possible that an author like you exists? I mean, the way you write is so incredible and the story, my God, the plotline! The characters are so positively rounded and and...and I love the way you write... I am so jealous.
werekat chapter 15 . 9/1/2011
I know it's been some time since you've updated, but this story is just too interesting. Please continue.
Asanya chapter 15 . 10/14/2010
Hmm. What can I say that hasn't already been said? How about DAMN YOU! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR DAYS FOR A 1X2 STORY THAT WOULD INSTANTLY CAPTURE MY ATTENTION. THEN, WHEN I FINALLY FIND ONE, IT ISN'T EVEN COMPLETE! *ahem* Of course, this is my own fault for not checking ahead of time... but still... *sigh*

Btw, it was great while it lasted, and I really love your writing style. I do hope you'll continue this one day. :3
Zuzanny chapter 15 . 5/29/2010
I do feel so sorry for Heero. must be so confusing for him. please write more. i want to know what happens next.
animefangirl0219 chapter 15 . 4/19/2010
plz update this soon i wanna know how it turns out :}
mom calling chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
Oh crap, Zooie, I discovered you on your way to elsewhere, apparently. This story never got finished, and after this much time, it won't be. That's too bad, because it's very good. If you still look at fanfic messages, perhaps you could take pity on people stumbling into this and any other unfinished story and put a little note saying 'Discontinued'? It would be a kindness. I am so glad that 'Cat's Paw' got finished, 'cause that's how I found you. I had never read Gundam Wing/AC before ... still know nothing about it, tho I could Wikki it if I wanted to...wherever you are in life now, I wish you well and hope good things are happening. You were stressed out during this story, that's clear from your notes...moving, looking for a new job, Muse on vacation or writer's block or something had you down. Thanks for what you did get down... mc
StarLightPixie is too lazy chapter 15 . 9/7/2009
...to log in, but OMG it's been FOUR YEARS. PLEASE come back and update! I wanna see how Heero manages to woo Duo! ;D
Syrinx Flute chapter 15 . 7/31/2008
LMFAO, this is so funny, sweet, angsty, and dramatic all rolled in one. I can't wait for the next chapter.

(While I'm a diehard Duo fan, I gotta say, in this fic, Trowa is win.)
Nebelkind chapter 15 . 6/21/2008
I wanna read more!

What is Heero going to do?

And what will Duo do?

Please update soon!
Modified Tam chapter 15 . 12/22/2007
I'm left kind of confounded. First, I read the first author's comment here and back away for a day, then get back long enough to read the prologue, think 'alright, i am reading', then along the way get sidetracked by Trowa's character and Duo in general and suspicion that those misunderstandments might end in a dose of artificial sugar. Then dully alarmed by amount of naivety Heero possesses and generally bewildered by his confession. The 'why Heero is an idiot' part brought back the sugar suspicion, but I should by now expect to be surprised - the sugar might not be sugar at all. I'm not praising nor criticizing, just sort of wondering aloud, cause I can't, really, send a blank comment in order to say that I'm reading and curious about it.
blackjackcat chapter 15 . 11/12/2007
Huh. Well I must be an idiot too because I don't really get why they were calling him an idiot. ''

Please update soon!
blackjackcat chapter 14 . 11/12/2007
Yay! About time he came to his senses.

And I don't blame Heero for leaving.
blackjackcat chapter 13 . 11/12/2007
Moving? Well. I hope things get better for Heero..

That's tough.
blackjackcat chapter 12 . 11/12/2007
It's funny when Heero just cuts Duo off by telling him to shut up. And then Duo listens. :D