Reviews for The Proposal
anime-queen46 chapter 1 . 1/8
Love daddy Logan with Rogue sooo cute
Baby Blue-Eyes chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Three words for ya: You! Nailed! This! Seriously, you are as awesome as awesome can ever be! Great job! This is no joke of a feat; Rogan bonding with Romyness properly balanced in a very well written fic with the element of surprised alive in it? Lovely! Simply superb!
Silverstar chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Oh, believe me, Romy? Rogan? I'm both! Which is why I Keep it up!loooove this piece! Aww! Sweet, warm, cute, funny, brings tears... awesome.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Can you blame me, or would you laugh at me, if I say that at first I thought she was gonna propose to Logan? Haha! But hey, this fic couldn't have been more true. From Rogue's relationship with Logan to the one with Remy. Plus, why should anyone be mad? This is a huge treat for both Rogan and Romy fans, in my opinion! For I, too, am one of both. :)

Such a wonderful job! Keep the sweet pieces up!
InuGome chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Awwwwww! I mean, I... awwww! I can't even put it into words here!

You know, this is actually not hard to imagine. I mean, you've said it: Who knows Rogue better than anyone? Logan. And Who knows the Wolverine better than anyone? The Rogue! And in my opinion, they are more alike than others might think. And in many things, at that. They see the world in very much the same way, act so like the other, and even seem to think and talk in the same manner at times, too! Just look at them, they make a great team in missions, and are the best of friends out of it. They always said that Scott was the one who had welcomed Rogue into the group with open arms and offered his friendship in the beginning. Well, perhaps he started the way into the welcoming by stepping into the offering his friendship part, but in my book, he was not. He had not been the one to do it, it seems to me. It was Logan. At least, I believe so.

And I'm loving the care, concern, and the looove that flow between these two! The two of my favorite characters, nonetheless! Totally irreplaceable!

And so, for me, this has got to be my one and only favorite X-Evo piece! And indeed, it is! Thanks a million for writing this, and keep up the awesome work!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hurt you? Hurt you! I sooo wanna hug you! You have given it all here! Romy? Rogan? Ah, just... father-daughter, and the meant-to-be, of which I, too, like you, am a very proud, staunch supporter! What you did for this was super awesome and cool and nice and... oh, sorry for the ramble there... :) I just totally loved this one shot to the bone!

Awww! Just... aww! Tears for this one, so sweet! Just my opinion, but I think this fic should have been titled "Butterfly Kisses", for the song very fits the plot.

Okay, I so wish I could say I knew it, but I didn't... at first, I think? :-) Oh, dear... you got me there! Ah, ...ahhh! Wow! And Just when I think TYATR has made my day, here comes this piece, another one from you, by the way, which is like a dream come true for my Rogan father-daughter and Romy goodness-lovin' soul! No, heart, soul, being! :) Oh, may God bless you always for this one, dear author. Seriously and honestly. Thank you a million!

But it is nothing but the truth; the fact that Rogue knows Logan, and he knows her... super well, I believe. And you are very much correct. They now both know that Rogue is happy, and that she wants this. And needds Logan, too! It's perfectly clear. Straight question, straight anser. Real, plain, simple, true, complete. No regrets whatsoever, and they both know it.

Sincerely, from the very bottom of my fanfic-reading, X-Men: Evolution-loving heart, I once again thank you!
tx peppa chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Awww. Where's my kleenex?
OneWorldLife chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I think this was nice and sweet, Really showed their relationship. Nicely written. :)

-One World
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Haha I so thought it was going to be a rogan with the he loved me then and all that but I'm glad with the way it turned out. Beautiful scene/fic.
fullmetalvoice chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
LOL! wow, i totally thought it was going to be a Rogan fanfic. Good story
dog youkai jane chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
! Oh my good-NESS! I thought this was a Rogue/Logan fic, and then I read the part with her asking if he would walk her down the aisle. But I don't care. It's adorable and I loved it.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Lawl. Had me worried for a bit there. But all's good. :D
Arich chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I agree, I like Romy better than Rogan. They seem way to father/ daughter for that to not make me a little sick.
Missy Jane chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
lol Very cute!
catharina chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
O MY GOSH

you almost had me! but just almost ;)

love the story! ROMY FOREVER!