Reviews for OHS: Senior Year
Starchick chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Its a little sad, I know, but I saw your profile and I couldnt help myself. From what I myself have seen (from the once-vibrant and the now dead-from-anger Digimon fandom), I dont know anyone who disputes that the Digimon writers planned Sorato out from...well, at the very least, early in season 2. The general consensus I have seen (keep in mind that Ive really never hung around the Sorato section of fandom) is that the writers were on crack when they did something that upset over half of their viewers and their fanbase to that degree, and the general anger over Sorato has less to do with what couple they broke up (Taira, Taito, Mimato, whatever), and more to do with the fact that since Season 2, Digimon fandom has lost over three-quarters of its population. Different characters from Season 3 onwards and 9-years-running-show aside, its pretty obvious where most people lay the blame for such a drastic decrease of the fandoms population.

I do like this story, though, and I hope you plan on continuing it.
harajukulovers chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
OMG this is SO good..

Please please PLEASE update PLEASE!

Lol
crazyamzy chapter 1 . 10/3/2004
hey! lil late on the review here but i enjoyed it so much that I feel like I absolutely have to leave one! update?
caz-felton-malfoy chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
forget your pairings. i want Tai/Matt! boy on boy is so hott xD

but anyway.

i am loving this. yes Sora broke up with Matt! Tai will be there to help him get over her *winks* lmao.

and i am loving Mimi!

she rocks! i laughed at the bit where she was looking for a cute guy.

quote-

'Mimi scanned the hallway for a possible future boyfriend. For this week anyway.

It was, like, five minutes 'til Roll Call, and no one had met her standards. Of course, a few had come close but.. She never went for second best.

Boy after boy passed by, with the seconds ticking by. She had given herself a quick resolution to find a target before Roll Call.

Short. Nerd. Geek. Cute. Cuter.

And then a brown haired athlete (she could tell by the way he held himself) walked by her.

Hello Handsome.'

i laughed so bad!

please write more soon :)

-clicks alert box-

caz x
thetwentyone chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
omg. it's YOU. i love your stories
Words of the Moon chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
Wow, keep them coming, keep them coming...
Im love less chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
o this seems like it could get good but let matt and sora get back together plz!
Sadistic Shadow chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
Hn. It's been a long time since I read Sweet Valley o.o...This is good, despite the fact I find Kari/Matt (even if temporary) repulsive o.O...
Continue!
LKrieger chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I enjoyed this first chapter and I hope you will continue very soon! You might think I am a bit morbid, but I do like love triangles, or pentagons, or decagons, however they come, as long as they are Sorato. Not that I am pressuring you to make this Sorato, that is not my intentions, but I like your story. Let's just put it at that before I stray too far from the original topic. Please Update!
Master of Destruction chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Wow... I LOVE this fic! And I'm not just saying that because I'm a SVH girl too! (Read almost every single one of their books...) Seriously, though, you've gotta go with Michi and Sorato, me and all of my evil demented raccoon henchmen think so! And Takari, too.
Anyways, UPDATE, or else you'll be seeing my raccoon army a lot sooner than you think! _ mwuhahahahahahaha... *laughs evilly*
Savoan Locc chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I would like to say sicc ficc so far cuz! Koumi loc and Sorato sicc fan for life. And f yall slobs, bustas, Koumi, haters, Sorato haters, and Michi haters cuz thincc they Crippin cuz. Peace out cuz Koumi loc Blue Devil fan for Life...
Savoan Locc chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
That was sad cuz Matt and Sora brocce it off! Im not a 100 percent Sorato supporter but close to cuz. I like Koumi more cuz im a Koumi fan or Koumi supporter cuz. Alot of love triangles does this have a Tai/Mimi/Izzy love triangle cuz? If it does it would be tight cuz I like Michi too and I jyoumi cuz! Peace out cuz Koumi loc and Sorato sicc fan for Life, and you Koumi haters and Sorato hater f yall cuz yall slobs and bustas that thincc they tight...
Shadydrmr chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Poor Yama and Sora. I hope they wind up beinghappy with whatever you do with the story. Its good so far, please update soon.
claire chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Meh, you only dedicate cuz you know i'll review :P
That was pretty good there, looks like a good set up for lots of messy relationships and a good few fist fights ... ooh! do one between mimi n tai this time instead of matt n tai, it would be original ;p
What else? oh yes, completely unrelated to the story, but my friends love the necklace!
Also, WHY can't you update PA? you know it's my favourite *pouts* PLEASE! (A)
love u muffin