Reviews for Caught
Rui17 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Tokiya had caught the wind. Nice! Good job! :D
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
kyaa! ;)

that was a nice fic,.,. :D

totally filled with CUTEness and ADORABLEness! hahaha :)

keep up the good work! ;D
Matsu Meiana chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Nice one.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Nice!
TIMES chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
OMG! LOVE IT! I JUST LOVE IT! you rock!
rhappz chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
it's so nice! well if it's my choice i'd like mikagami's ex girl to come back just like raiha...it'd be sure fun to see a gurl...not to mention fuuko...jealous!

nice writing!
el bimbo chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
mi-chan a jealous boyfriend? i can imagine that! the characters weren't ooc at all and it's so cute! mi-chan had a girlfriend before fuuko? i hope not! yipee! their going straight the aisle and pronounce 'i do'. love this story!
JadOo chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
Excellently done! Lemme guess, fourth photo?

*laughs* Everything was very in tune with the characters.

Excellent.
shukuchi chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Okay, this fanfic was very sweet, but there was one thing that really stood out for me: everyone was completely in character! Raiha didn't do much but talk with Fuuko, but he still kept his loyalty to Kurei and just his nature, where he wouldn't be the type to try to steal Fuuko away if she was happy, which can be a weakness of To-Rai-Fuus. Along with this, one of my main To-Fuu problems is the fact that the two are so incompatible that Tokiya'd end up getting possesive and they'd argue a lot. And they did! Wonderful job there. You managed to take very little in the plot section too and make a sweet fanfic out of it, rather than just elaborating and potentially reducing its effects by adding more. Kepp up the good work!
palupa chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
this fic is so nice! :D why do you write such great stories? lol! ah! you are such a talented writer and i praise you so much for that! Ü
bishounen lovah chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I never realized how much I missed reading ToFuu. Thanks. Hopefully I'd be back soon too.
Lady Kai chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
argh! a fic dedicated to me and i'm late in reviewing! so very sorry khay!
i agree with xabie. i didn't know how anyone could make a fic based on the chap. 4 of photo albums but then you've written this. it's wonderful! tokiya's insecurity makes him more endearing. (yay! tofuu mush!) plus the fact that kaoru was there all grown up and shelling out advice to his niisan...*sigh* _
-'And he had no intention of letting go.'
*sniff* ok getting choked up now. *sniff*
btw, looking forward to your future fics! do whatever it takes to get inspired! _~ bye!
tsukushi chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
uhm..okay...you probably won't care if I reviewed this...heheheh..uhm...
"She was caught. He had caught her.

And he had no intention of letting go."
it's like what Doumyoji-san told Makino Tsukushi in the anime,Hana Yori Dango..!it's so sweet!_
hehehe,,just sharing...
lime chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
well, as you said the story didn't turn out the way you expected, but hey it's still as beautiful as ever! though i didn't think of tokiya as a jealous guy, you put it all right so it's still as good as you're other works. i hope to read more of your works and your other stories for the kindred arc. well, i was just wondering if you would like to make another response fic for xabie's challenge in a chapter about mi-chan's wallet? i really like that one and it would be really nice to continue it. that's all for now and good luck for your other fics.:)
xabie chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
I was actually surprised that you chose to use chapter four as to do because well, I didn't expect anyone to do that. In fact, I didn't realise it had so much potential until I read this. Which brings me to what I want to say. It was marvelous. A complete, fluid, polished, well done piece of ToFu. I liked it, but perhaps, not as much as Kindred itself. Even then, Caught is still a great piece of work. What I liked most about it was when Mi-chan realised that he had "stilled the wind". That was wonderful! It not only conveys the feeling that Mi-chan had done the impossible, but also the fact that of course, he had "tamed" Fuuko. I absolutely adored the last few phrases, where he said he had not intention of letting her go. That was really sweet and impactful.
Keep up the great work! More tofu please! No drinks needed. :)