Reviews for The Tale of an Elf
me chapter 6 . 8/4/2017
Congratulations. This entire thing makes me want to puke. Great job.
Little Doctor chapter 2 . 6/23/2017
"Frodo fell asleep.
Plop.
Frodo fell noisily."
"No constructive criticism, please flame."
I am laughing so hard right now.
Calenataure chapter 8 . 7/14/2016
This is so beautifully troll and describes the Mary Sue trope perfectly 3
id-nim chapter 8 . 7/5/2016
loooool honestly XD its soooooooooooooooo funnnny
it sound more like a humor rather than romance/angst lol
i really like it XD
phantomelysian chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
Haha, I see what you did there.
Please tell me you made a parody, and that Im not just overestimating you.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Oh frodo I lurveeeeee you so much I'm Patricia I'm sooooooooo pretty I'm he best and everyone falls in love with me even old wizards but I'm engaged oh my what beautiful love triangles I have oh no its like a freaking octagon my beauty causes everyone to love me I don't have a normal life everyone wants to be me cause I'm a pretty woman who life is perfect in my mary sue world look at hair and face and everything I'm sooooooooo much better then everyone else
A True Hufflepuff 13 chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
I KNEW IT! And I loved it. LOVED IT! Too bad we couldn't find out what happened to Legless.
A True Hufflepuff 13 chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
I think you lied. This is a parody. I mean, Figwit? Seriously?
A True Hufflepuff 13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh. My. Goodness. Your description says "not a parody," but how can this not be a parody? I mean, "no constructive criticism, please flame." is not exactly your average mary-sue authors notes.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Now. Flame time, kiddo. Frodo and Aragorn are so out of character it's sickening. Patricia is disgusting—the fact that she takes the Morgul Blade for Frodo just makes me want to headdesk multiple times. Your Sue doesn't deserve to live. How could you write this piece of [blank]?

Heh. Figwit. Fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
You, my dear author, are a [beep]ing idiot. I have not seen such a blatant Mary Sue for all the time I have been on FFN. Your character makes me puke, and your spelling and grammar are atrocious. Your story, in a nutshell, sucks.

On the other hand, asking for flames just makes this a hilarious parody. And I love you for it. I really do. I tried to flame, I did, but I just don't know how to. Sorry 'bout that. Again, thank you for the laughs.
Fairylightedtrees chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hi. I am very scared by this blatant Mary sue. Please will somebody pay for my therapy? She is beeootiful!11! Like, mayjorlee!
blindkitten chapter 8 . 4/24/2010
I read this with quite a bit of horror. After a while, I realized that there could be no way that even the lowest of low could write anything to painfully horrid. I therefore commend you for writing it.

I will, in fact, look at some of your serious stories, because this was so wonderfully horrible, your serious stories must be even better.

I would love to see this continued, especially since there are, in fact, so many random characters who could act entirely out of character. Oh, the joy of seeing characters we know and love be brutally misused!
Lysanor chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Oh this was hilarious!

El fish, elvis medicine. LOL

Just lol!
Lysanor chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Suddenly Lysanor decided to review this chapter.

Suddenly she shouted "Thank You! For I have not laughed so sudden for many years!"