Reviews for Let Him Go, Lad
Legolas the elf of Aragorn chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
i would have loved if this had been an L/a slash
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Russingon5eva chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
:). Wonderful.
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Very well done!
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Gimli was so sweet here!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
nicely written, and you've got the characters spot on.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
very good story
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
For starters, I agree with everyone lses comment. You again have out done what the movie did. I also liked the fact that the story had Gimili somewhat in charge for once.
Romen chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
I enjoyed that a lot.
The Fire-breathing-ferret chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I love this! Fantastic! Write more please!
Wawoot chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
This was wonderful! I loved the bit about their comparative ages, and the scene where Aragorn runs into Legolas is one of my favorites, you wrote it very well because it made me cry! Keep it up... Adorable kiddos by the way! :)
boromir chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Loved this story. What other kind of stories do you have in mind?
Deana chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Aww, poor Legolas! That was an EXCELLENT story! You did an awesome job with this! :)
Seylin chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
OMG! I just want u to know how great that was! It is so being added to my faves! I don't know about ur other fics yet but if they are anything like this you have real talent!
Please tell ur sis that I have read 'The Outsiders' as well, it is one of my fave books! I look forward to her fic! I cried all the way through the end! I was going to email her but neither of you have one avaible that I can see. Also if she likes 'The Outsiders' tell her to read, 'Tex' it's almost as good if not better!
Keep up the good work!
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Hi! This is a great piece! I like the idea of the comparation of ages, although this would mean you'd go with the idea of Legolas being only 500 years or less, since only this would make him that young by elven standards. But I really like the idea. And I love the interaction between Gimli and Legolas; also, I love the way Gimli interferes to make Aragorn see he has to give Legolas reassurances. Very fine piece, thank you for this!
Aislynn