Reviews for Parting Ways
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I liked it :)
Ukchana chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I, personally, think you should write a sequal to this or a second chapter at least. It's a great start to a fanfic, but as a one-shot it's lacking in a solid ending "feeling".

(translation: I want to read more! *cry*)

That and there aren't many good Wu Fei/Sally fanfics out there that don't have something really odd happening, like Sally was actually made a Colonel at the age of 5 or something weird like that. This one is very accurate to the series, IMO.

Thanks so much for writing it and please write more someday!

mariel4000 chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Eh? Was that it? Wha? You can't leave it there! THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!... ~0_0~
Penbee of Treewood chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Ah! Love it. Okay so I'm part and partial to Wufei (and espicially to him with Sally-or without, if he's lost her). He is just so cute when he's...well, as you so delicately put it, "an asshole." I don't know why he is. But I've found that moody, brooding Wufei is probably the way I like Wufei best. Excellent story.
Fantastic use of the dialogue between the two. You captured that odd mix of sibling-like or parent-to-child-like banter, that still remains filled with sort of colliding sexual attraction and sexual tension(if that all just made any sense).
Love it!