Reviews for Those Left Behind: A Story of Remembered Promises
Xiaou Nem chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I have tears in my eyes - this is vey moving.
Osiria Rose chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I read both this and Forget Me Not, and I wanted to cry. So. Badly. This is beautiful.

Yours truly,
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Wait, who's David Ravenclaw;s father? I didn't get it. Salazar or Godric? :/
doctorwhomanic chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
That's perfect but who's the Dad of David and what about Helena Ravenclaw, her daughter? Also, Rowena died young of heartbreak so... Still, awesome story :)
hiddenhibernian chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This was beautifully written, your characterisation is exquisite! Not a syllable is out of place, it flows perfectly.
CeKhay chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I loved this. Really and Truly loved this. It's a marvelous piece of fiction. i wish I can ask you to write more of the founders, but it's already ended at a spot where you can't ask for something that isn't there.

mermeow chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Amazing. Almost as great as it's prequel (though I have to say, I liked that one better, probably because it was about Slytherin & Gryffindor's tragic end.)
achillies-eel chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Such tragedy; but necessary in the grand scheme of things, yes? As the letter written to Dumbledore didn't appear in the first of your 'Unbroken' series, I'm guessing that it will appear in one of the later ones.

You captured their emotions so very well. And eluding to who the father of Rowena's child was... that definitely added to the intrigue. Though I am no expert in the art of good writing, as I fall sadly lacking in that area, I think I can rate you in a rating of 1 - 10 at about 20. :D Definitely enjoyed it, and you can now count yourself as one of the few authors who almost made me cry over a fic. And this one wasn't even that tragec! You just blended the emotions into the story so well... I could almost physically feel them. Very, very well done.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Hi Robin,

I had never read this story before so I thought I would. It clears a lot of things up. I understand the Casa Serpente thing and the key now, and I also liked how you used "In the Year of Our Lord" in the date. I like when people put Christian elements in writing. I don't understand the visions, though. Is the man who looked like Godric James and the man who looked like Salazar Sirius because of all the Dark Magic he's been into?

Shealtiel chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
That's very bittersweet in a way... it's really good... also considering that I just finished the chapter in which Dumbledore sends all his possessions out to people and he gave Snape the key... so yeah, it's really good.

The Dark Goddess Kari chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
im hysterical crying
truest-of-true-loves chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
i was cryig the whole time. this was just great. im gonna go read all the other ones. i wonder who the father...?
Shulblaka Saphira chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I love how you made Rowena and Helga seem so...REAL. J.K. never really describes, but you made them actual people, the same with Godric and Salazar. Good job, keep up the good work...
entre-lagrimas-y-suspiros chapter 1 . 3/6/2007
That was very bittersweet but I loved it. There really aren't enough stories about the founders.
kasmo chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
That was a great sequel. I like how you're weaving the future and the past together. It's sad that all four friends have separated now, but I like the quote that Rowena said.

“We live in the hearts of those we leave behind, after all.”

It makes it a little more bearable.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »