Reviews for Country Relaxation
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Hehe Jeff and I have the same idea... my older sister hates when I say fuck so of course I say it every other word just to annoy her. Great fic
buffvamp chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
This story makes me literally laugh every time I read it. Jeff and Shannon are a good pair.
Ravensgurl41 chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
Aw I don't no how I missed this one but it was so sweet. I loved it. And man now I won't even be able to look at a window seat again.
devilangelchick chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
wow, great chapter! great slash! first fic i read in a while and boy i am not dissapointed. jeffs favourite skittle told me i should read it, coz she loved it and she was right, i did love it.
Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
Oh! I love it, I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! It's hard to express how much I ADORE this story! ! *Hardy Freak* Awwa! It had all the right elements, funny, sweet, loving and a fuck load of...um...FUCKS! LOL. I had to re-read so many of those parts because heaps of them reminded me of myself. "I'm bored" and "Be That Way" two of my keys phrases!
I was laughing out loud when it came to the bread rolls, and nothing has made me laugh otu loud while reading in such a long time, honestly and it was such a good feeling! This is definately one of my favourite stories...the interactions with the brother's sparked so much humor and was the perfect example of a relationship between the two, older and strict *straight to!* and young, short attention span, and twisted *In mroe ways than one!* I absolutely LOVED this story, it had such a young, happy heart... this is definately going to rank up there as one of my favourite stories, and by you also, of all time!
~Lovin' It!~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
iccess-america chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
No we REALLY didn't want to know about the window seat! LOL this was funny. Love it.
Iccess
xtremediva chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Aw, that was so sweet. I loved that story, it was really great and it had my favorite het couple of all time Matt/Amy and my tied for first favorite slash couple Jeff/Shannon (Chris/Shawn - other first favorite slash couple) in it. Very well done, as usuall.