Reviews for Underfire
Ruby chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I know this was written a year ago, but I just had to say how good it is! Very very interesting... Every bit worthy of Magus.
Gaurdian Paradise chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
WOWIEZ! Thats an awesome interview! I loved it! I hope I can be as a good a writer as you one day! Keep writing! Ill be waiting anxiously for more of your Storys/Chapters!

-Abigail.
Crazy Person chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
i loved it! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..ahem. what made you think of this it is very good. byebye

_ Hahahahah
TalkingMime chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
Wonderfully crafted, and very creative.
Xyn chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
Beautiful! This was such an enjoyable read. It was very interesting to hear Magus' thoughts on various aspects of the game. And some of the things he said were just gorgeous. Amazing work.
Daryl Falchion chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Thank you very much, Magus D. And thank you for the information on the Magi. I'm always trying to improve and appreciate your insight.
Magus Durron chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
I like it a lot. It was very amusing to me... The line about wretched existance being called a wonder was just excelent. Just saying. And His first reactions to 600 A.D.! Perfect!
I must say, thoguh, that this is the best line: "my impression was that Lavos had delivered me to the void. Come to think of it, that impression hasn't changed much."
"Her heart beats with no love for me and my heart has no rhythm for her, either. Love has died." Is extremely cleaverly phrased as well.
"What would you say to a dude that could rip your heart out with a smile on his face?" 'I worship you, almighty one' might do the trick :p I'd probably run up and hug him, then get blasted into oblivion.
"Marle...Since she is, somehow, someway, Schala's descendent I shall not speak ill of her. " Sounds exactly like Magus to me :)
"Love to see blood, do you, oh noble world? Patience, my dear reporter idiot, is a virtue. " I cannot emphasise enought that this is a great characterization... good job :)
Thank you for writing this,... it was awesome!
P.S. I doubt you are the only one confused and scared by Magus' way of life, but I kind of think it makes sense. I lost my confusion about it, and am left with being scared as hell by it. But at least it makes sense. Violence can be horrific- or a release. It's not like people who've had tought luives don't sometimes snap and go kill something-or someone. And people with less diffivult lives often have things like punching bags... Woah that was long and ranting and kind of patranizing. my appologies, but you did ask...
P.P.S. Magi is the plural of Magus... so you muight want to take out the note about it not being correct, as it is actually correct...