Reviews for Running Backwards
Vivaan chapter 1 . 8/21
Sweet!
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
If only Sasuke had been like this...
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Great job.
Fellfire chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I like this ending a lot better! (Faved for sure) :D
mabidiso chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Poor, poor confused, hormonal, dark chakra poisoned, mislead by a murdering brother, boy. Only thing that would have made his current situation that much worse at the moment would have been if he had stayed to try to seduce Kakashi.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Why the hell didn't it happen like this? Ok, dumb question. Anime's all about the drama (& I'm not complaining either) & the canon is way more dramatic. But I really love this, especially the part about faith. If only Naruto could've reminded Sasuke in actuality. I love how you wrote this!

It's kinda funny though. XD All that about Kakashi keeping an eye on him & he doesn't notice Sasuke sneak out.

Bet he had some choice words for Sasuke next time they ran into each other...

Sakura's so annoying in this fic. Very true to her anime character type, but still really annoying.
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Yes Sasuke-kun, we all understand you need to get stronger, but running off to a complete stranger who had previously greeted you with a bite to the neck and gave you herpes wasn't so smart!
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
"Kakashi could have touched him then, when they were in the bathroom. Just his large hand on Sasuke's back, but it would have felt different without anything in the way. Touched him, and, and held him, and kissed him, and put his hand right between..."

Right between WHERE? His legs? I can't think of any place on Sasuke that's "right between" anywhere that does not count as sexual.
moon maiden of time chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh, if only the series could have gone this way, right? This is wonderfully written, including Sasuke's character. I was a little thrown by the SasuKaka (which is what I get for not reading the notes at the top, I guess), but that wasn't really anything. The main thing I wanted to comment on is when Sasuke's like, "Oh. So that's what faith is. I'd forgotten." Everytime I read this story, those lines just hook into my heart and pull so much. It's so simple and so beautiful and so perfect.

Great story!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I like this ending much better. 3

Sasuke had so much potential to be a great character, but he kind of ruined it with his pycho attitude, betrayal of the village, and desire to kill everyone.
Reginleifthevalkyrie chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
Oh, Sasuke...
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
If only Sasuke didn't run off. Good story.
demon89 chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This is totally what should've happened! Kakashi is Sasuke's sensei, he should've realized that Sasuke shouldn't be left alone, he should be with someone. Aww! Sasuke's got a crush on his teacher!XD
Frathworth and Butts chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I think this is the third time I'm reading this and it never stops to amaze me. It's incredibly good! And now I wish that this actually happend in the manga, and ghaa, I really hate that Sasuke lost it and went to Orochimaru! He was healing! Slowly but steadily he was healing from that awful massacre. And graah! (is frustrated)

Anyway, the fic is awesome and I'm favoring it!

/Butters
xxguesswhoxx chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
XD yay saauke don't go to the evil pedophile! but then kakashi seems like a pedophile here S
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »