Reviews for This Future Place
Petitejam chapter 1 . 1/13
This pairing definitely doesn't get enough (or any) love really so to read something as cute and fun and well written as this is a gem. I wish there was more to this because I'm already dreading finishing the end of the next chapter but for while its lasted am definitely enjoying it. Neji as a Team Leader and Shika still being captain is great. I hope to see Naruto (or Sasuke?) somewhere..
Shikaino-Nejiten chapter 2 . 12/13/2015
I usually dont read yaoi but this was really good! the characterization was perfect. Keep up the good work!
AnimeSiren chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
This was really great :) anything more planned in this verse?
Sapphire chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
.AMAZING. I literally giggled so much, my sides almost split- your talented! write more oh god im still smirking xD
Nebelkind chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
Please continue updating the story!

I wanna read more!

RosaLui chapter 2 . 10/19/2008
I love it!
black laurel chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
This was posted...what? Four years ago? Oh, well, I'm gonna review anyway.

Awesomely awesome. That's what this was. It rocked.

So yes, I wish to thank you for writing this. Good luck for your future writings. :)
UndeservingHero chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
that was epikly amazing! XDpeaceV
dragontwin99 chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
Very enjoyable :)
Nancy chapter 2 . 7/14/2007
What a great story! Write more!
Nancy chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
I LOVE IT!1
ghostytama chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
*falls on floor laughing* Thank you for the story. It was...'entertaining.' (in other words, i laughed so hard my sides hurt) I love Naruto's part in this fic, as well as him slipping various things into his teammate's rations. Thank you for the fiction!

-Ghost
Taana chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
I think I've said this before but it kneeds to be said again. This chapter and the next are my absolutly favourites (can't spell that word, it's to alike the french word) of all fanfics... (I've read it like 20 times so far and have it in paper form aswell...)
Account abandoned. abandoned chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Hmm, this seems interesting. Are you goiong to continue it?
rldarling chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I FELL OFF MY CHAIR LAUGHING!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »