Reviews for 007: Adventures in South America
rhlytle chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
very good!
mortal enemy from school chapter 2 . 5/11/2004
dude this chapter sucks this is the worst story ive ever read! god, i dont see how youre in creative writing! o and amy sed that youre a loser and that she would never go out w/ u, jk
mortal enemy from school chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
hey man, i thought it was ok. but im not a james bond fan so i dont think its interesting, but thats just me. i also think that u need 2 go ahead and ask amy out cuz u no u want 2
Half Mart chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
I think this story is not bad, compared to some stories I've read. I'm not a professinal after all, I'm a thirteen year old kid. If this andy guy thinks I'm really terrible, thats his opinon, but I'd like to see some of his work if he thinks he's so much better. I've read your reviews and will try to make the next update better, so thanks for reviewing and I hope you stick with the story.
-The Author
Andy chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
It's probably not a good idea to label something "a very good story" when it's complete crap.
jbond chapter 2 . 2/27/2004
I'm a very very very serious hard-core Bond nut, which means I own all the games,have seen all the movies about 5 times each,own almost all of the forty-something Bond books,have the DVD collector's edition pack and yadda yadda yadda...
Anyway,I think your story needs a lot more. The chapters have only been a few paragraphs,there is little detail,Bond acts like a robot,(also he seems to some kind of stupid superhero),much of the events,characters and locations are left unexplained or just it needs a reworking,and (though I have seen a lot worse,I'm talking ten million times worse) perhaps if you really wanted the story to be a genuinely amazing tale you could start over and rethink everything.I'm wondering if you have read some of the better Bonds,which pretty much means any Ian Fleming plus some Gardner and Benson gems,because they would definetly help your writing.I know they helped me,not saying I'm anything special but saying I'm definetly a better writer than I was before I read working on this,I love to see potential Bond mainstay writers on the rise.
Lochness Avenger chapter 2 . 1/21/2004
It's me again, and I've gotta say I'm anxious to see what will happen next! Keep it up!
Ame chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Wow, i'm not quite sure who you are, buti know that you have writing potential! I have seen all the Bonds. Some i remember more than others. But, you have captured the essence of BOnd! :-) Please! PLESE write more.
Good Luck
lochness avenger chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Hey, I'm somewhere near a hard core 007 fan, not like my friend who's seen every movie, but somewhere near it. I've seen a couple of the movies, and must say that you've stayed true and loyal to the movies. I don;t know y, but I can c Roger Moore as ur bond perfectly. Anyway, that was really great, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!