Reviews for Shadows of Honor
shugokage chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
Amazing story and I love your portrayal of Kasumi!
Mari92 chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
I have noticed that you have several typos and sentences that has a few words missing. I have also noticed the small piece of grammar mistakes (even though I'm awful to notice them, doesn't that say something?)

I really love your story though!
Ranmaleopard chapter 13 . 3/27/2012
this is really awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next and i would love to see more like this. please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Rose1948 chapter 12 . 1/7/2012
Just finished rereading "Shadows of Honor" once again. Errors aside (I gather that English might not be your first language), I found it just as enjoyable this time as I did the first time I read it. Hopefully, your real life commitments will allow you to finish your story in the near future.

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Rose1948 chapter 13 . 12/11/2011
I just want to say how much I enjoyed reading what you've posted so far. It's quite different from most stories and I'm quite appreciative of that.

I do hope that your muses and your real life commitments will let you continue.

Thanks for sharing and take care.
Rune Tobor chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
If I were Ranma I would simply kill quite a few of the honorless people. After all don't they say "better dead than dishonored"?

The amazons are murderers with the "kiss of death" bit.

Both Kuno's will do Anything, hurt anyone to get what they want.

Soun is dead, sure the body is alive but he has done nothing to help and lots to hurt his family.

Genma for the crimes he has done should get life in prison, more than one life sentence even.

Happosai is evil, you kill the evil ones as fast as you can.

I could go on but you get the idea.
Lucyole chapter 13 . 1/10/2011
really good story i'm happy that you wrote further and we know what happend please wrote fast the next chapter i want to know what happend
feernando chapter 13 . 12/25/2010
i liked and it was really good i hope that you can finish on time and i am nervous if ranma is going to fight ryoga may be ranma should learn a new trick from Koryu or ranma get out of control and becomes like a demon and only kasumi knows how to stop well that is just a option
feernando chapter 7 . 12/24/2010
i really liked and the end was really good
Hiryo chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
OMG you're back! Thank you for coming back and I'm looking forward to what you will write.

Please update soon!
Wonderbee31 chapter 13 . 12/1/2010
Yay! Great to see more of this story here, and really looking forward to what happens as Kasumi and Ranma get closer with each other.
Igfry chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
lol, oc.
megami-sama chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
,finish it! o-ne-ga-i...
Ranma Saotome chapter 12 . 8/23/2008
Hm... you are a talented professional writer of fanfic, so am I. I would like to see this story completed... yet you havent wrote in some time. If you wont finish this, I certainly will, if you give me your permission. E-mail me with an answer.