Reviews for Lessons of Love
MLeggyLeaf chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
It's... Heartbreaking... I hope in the future we all can stand to witness this kind of love on our own. If you hadn't already though...
Anshu chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I enjoyed the angst (that's my problem). It wasn't pitiful. You wrote Seto’s anguish delicately. He’s an intense character and doesn’t do anything half measure. I absolutely adored the last line. Beautifully written, keep up the good work and continue this story if you can.
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
It was a really good story. I loved the last sentence! Beautiful!
Zangetsu chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
pretty "pitiful" attempt lol...iz pretty good except the are u in grade 5?

ps- [ if u are , im very sry :p ]
Can't say chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
This was nice but uh... it lacked alot of details about the girl.
Minor Arcana chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
I cried at the angst in this fic. i can see Kaiba reacting liek that to the death of a loved one, and I loved the touch of the BEWD statues on the balcony. I also have a Seto/OC fic, which I noticed you like, and wonder if you can review it and tell me what you think. It's called Abstract Destiny; Obsession and Seto's the main character. Thanks!
Hem Ntjr Seth chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
very interesting...
LazerWulf chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
It was good. I don't usually go for the Angst catagory, it's too depressing for me.

However, whenever I do write Angst, as I did in "Last Words", I always mix in a feeling of hope.
Freakster chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
woa that was wow that was good man keep up the good work... wanna continue? *evil smirks* heh hehh
2010050 chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
that was the sweetest thing i heard. i believe in everything that mai said. it was all so sweet. this story was so sad but i found it to be very nice. how he had feelings for her but she died. i want to cry right now. that story had to be one of my favorites. i have to say i read quite a few of these to.
keep writing more like this. byez
Mystic of Nile chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
This is very sad and well writen. One ? who is it that he loves? Isis? but I thought Ishizu was at the door. (Ya I'm slow)
SGCred chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
I am crying my eyes out! I love your depiction of emotion. I only hope when you finish an eternity of love i has a happier ending, as it would a lot like two alternate stories intertwining with one another, and that would be a great effect. Hope you don't get writers block, as i am dying to find out the end, (you don't have to take my advice, but i thought it would be interesting to read an alternative ending)
Sakura Trees chapter 1 . 2/2/2004
That is so sad. but i loved it
Seto's gal4ever chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
A nice attempt to writing a story with angst. Keep going! (By the way changed my name from Seto's gal98 to Seto's gal4ever)