Reviews for Cloak of Courage
Guest chapter 2 . 23h
Oh, yes, how dare Hermione listen to what others are deciding about her fate without bothering to ask her what she might want. She's only a pawn, after all, with no feelings, hopes, or dreams of her own.
Guest chapter 1 . 23h
Awww, isn't it always lovely when plan other peoples' lives out for them without bothering to ask their victims what the victim actually wants? I can't stand how smug and self-righteously manipulative Albus is. He needs his head kicked.
rarummings chapter 11 . 2/3
I just sat your response to my question you posted to some on else. so thank you. please keep writing. you are an amazing writer. I would read any story you wrote. whether it's a Harry Potter or original and I don't do that well ever I'm very selective I guess lol. your awesome
rarummings chapter 11 . 2/3
where is the extra scene on adultfanfiction I can't find you at all. I love this story.
Lylet chapter 13 . 1/30
Loving this story so far! And I am so glad that the extended version can still be found on Ashwinder, even if the other sites are down. Opened an account there just to be able to read on... ;)
KourtneyKhaos chapter 27 . 1/17
Great story!
TPalesh chapter 27 . 12/23/2017
Magnificent story! Very interesting concept about blood magic. Also, you gave them time to get along with each otherit happened naturally. Poor Viktor though. I'm happy he's supportive and caring towards Hermione, rather than doing anything rash towards Severus. Definitely one of my favorite fanfics. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 27 . 11/11/2017
Love your story
Guest chapter 27 . 10/6/2017
Amazing story. Very well-written. I liked the prophecy being woven into the epilogue as well. Good work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Hi, could you post this somewhere else as well. Ashwinder website is down and I would like to read the smut. Thank you.
SomeoneStoleMyOreo chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
Gosh I'm so nervous for her
SomeoneStoleMyOreo chapter 2 . 7/26/2017
Just chapter 2 and I'm already obsessed with this book haha
SomeoneStoleMyOreo chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I'm curious as to continue reading
Mrs. Lady Madam Snape chapter 27 . 7/6/2017
just finished it, Love it!
anon chapter 3 . 6/29/2017
Reading nothing but italics is annoying and unneeded. Ygh.