Reviews for Cloak of Courage
SnapesSideChick chapter 4 . 2/13
Loving this fic so far!
NoonaMaya chapter 26 . 1/2
what an intense final battle!
NoonaMaya chapter 17 . 1/2
this chapter is so beautiful. Finally!
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 27 . 12/12/2019
this was bloody brilliant. thank you!
RavenpuffLove chapter 8 . 10/20/2019
I know this fic is older and maybe you aren't still checking in on reviews, but I just had to say that gosh that dream with Ron murdered my poor heart such a good guy, and so sad.
adara9 chapter 27 . 9/10/2019
Just finished reading this fic for the first time. I really enjoyed it, and thought you wrote the sexy scenes especially well. A nice warmer-upper that encouraged me to proposition my own husband a couple of times, so thanks! :)

I also really enjoyed the rest of the story, with the multi-dimensional characters and interesting plot. Found you through sshgreview at wordpress.
JacqP chapter 17 . 8/3/2019
This was AMAZING!
slytherindove2 chapter 2 . 7/14/2019
Love this it is leading us down a golden pathway
Hopefully it will lead us on a merry chase to a end.
I only a reader never a writer but I do love a well written story which this is.
AmortentiaInMyVeins chapter 1 . 5/24/2019
Story with full lemons is available on WIKTT Archives (just google it). I read a previous review that sent me to Sycophanthex/Ashwinder, but couldn’t get an account approved. It was frustrating, but I didn’t give up the hunt. I mean, what’s a SS/HG fan fic without the smut?! The story is pretty great, too. Lots of mystery, layers, interesting concepts, etc.
otteranddoe chapter 11 . 1/27/2019
I feel like I want to cry. I want nothing more then to read the lemons but the links dont work for this story on the other sites. is there anywhere else i can read it?
DisenchantedGlow chapter 1 . 12/20/2018
for those of you looking for the full version, it can still be found on Ashwinder . sycophanthex . com (just remove the spaces, or Google it!)

the Lord and Lady Snape website rebranded itself as Ashwinder years ago!
PirateJinx chapter 27 . 12/10/2018
This story was absolutely brilliant! I find that marriage law stories tend to be quite predictable and repetitive but this was so original and new. I couldn’t stop reading it and I would absolutely recommend for everyone to read!
ArtemisBare chapter 2 . 11/17/2018
Letting myself reread this. I try to save it for special occasions but sometimes you just WANT that certain fic to scratch your brain itch. This is such a classic SSHG in my opinion and easily one of mine (and my friends) favs.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/13/2018
This was absolutely fantastic. I’ve not read a story like this before and I am So pleased I found this.
serpant13 chapter 27 . 11/9/2018
I have read this entire story in one sitting and it is exquisitely written. The characterisation and detail is stunning and i can not get enough of either!