Reviews for Cloak of Courage
Ragnell chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
A good plot and prose, with an original idea. I second your plea for FF writers to chose to be ethical,and cite their inspiration for plot ideas birthed from the work of other authors. There is no more venial offense than to steal intellectual and creative property and claim it as your own. I wish more FF writers took a stand on this problem.
uwishuwerecool chapter 27 . 12/25/2011
very good liked
Calabria1292 chapter 27 . 12/16/2011
Your idea of the call of the blood was truly amazing! The way you developed it, and worked with it really made this story, above any other I have ever read the best, the most original, and it made it seem so real. I could not stop reading, and I think you have completly rouined me for any other Harry Potter fan-fiction. The whe time all I'll be able to think is about how lacking it is without this clever original aspect! If you ever feel the inclination to write a sequel to this about Vicktor's life, do it, that would be an interesting addition to this, and it has the ability to become a truly facinating story of it's own.
Redizded chapter 27 . 9/27/2011
Oh. my. Amazing story with great plot. I enjoyed all the developements around your "Call of the Blood", which is pretty clever, and I enjoyed even more Snape's characterization. Tall, dark and brooding indeed... Sexy like hell! Some of the scenes made me blush furiously ;-) (The non-abridged version of them, of course!).

Congratulations!
heart.dramione chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
love your h/smarriage law ficc especially since it's different from the other ones i have read!
sienna chapter 27 . 9/5/2011
I like this a lot. Great new take on the whole thing. I really liked how Viktor and the male Lestrange were portrayed. Thank u for sharing.
LostinStories chapter 27 . 9/5/2011
I loved it!

It is by far the best HG/SS fic I've read. I loved the characters, they were so real, your storyline was well thought out and so easy to follow. Of course Im a huge fan of Ron so it was sad that he died, but the story was so good that you kinda get over that.

I love the way you pay attention to detail, like in the final scene with Voldermort how Hermoine describes that she sees the grass and that it seems unreal to her. I loved that.

And I adored that Snape was just Snape. Not this romantic version of him but he was still the cold bastard we all love.

Amazingly well done.
Janina90 chapter 27 . 7/29/2011
Fantastic story. I am so glad that I happened upon it cause not only was it beautifully written and so very much in character; the whole Call of the Blood was so well thought out. Major kudos to you! ) Now I'm off to stalk your page to see what other stories I can lose myself in. Again, well done!
laurawillows chapter 27 . 7/26/2011
This story was amazing. A friend recommended me to read it, and I've just been floored! It was very original to come up with all of the intricacies of The Call of the Blood and everything that interwove with it. Not only that, but you were able to put it elegantly into a story without making it too fantastical. Well done.

laurawillows
woodshark chapter 27 . 7/24/2011
I just finsheed reading this story and all I can say is WOW! You had me laughing and crying in so many parts. It was wonderfully dramatic and suspenseful. True to JKR's characters and a joy to read. If anyone is looking fr a great read on this site...READ THIS STORY! Thanks for your story...in case you haven't figured this out...I loved it! LOL
Red W chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This was one of the stories I have read years ago, but I still remember it often. This story has put a mark on me. It is brilliant. Well-written, awesome and interesting. Thank you for writing it.
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 27 . 6/28/2011
This is the beat fic I have ever read. Wow! I don't even know what to say! Your writing style, the plot, how well you kept everyone in character, and so much more. You are beyond gifted. It has truly been an honor to read this. Just...wow!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I've been wanting to read this forever but am just now getting around to it. You have an amazing writing style and I can't wait to read more.
Cathy Paige chapter 27 . 6/9/2011
I've read this story twice now and I am still impressed by your creativity and passion. Nice work!
MioneWatson chapter 27 . 4/26/2011