Reviews for Cloak of Courage
RainReina chapter 8 . 2/4/2021
Uuuuggghhhh my heart with that dream scene at the end! Poor Ron! Also I just love all this Call of the Blood stuff. It's really cool that you wrote this before the last couple of books were published and some of your lore is a bit more AU. Very interesting stuff and I'm really enjoying it.
RainReina chapter 7 . 2/4/2021
Aww touching scene with Harry. And she admitted she's attracted to Snape!
RainReina chapter 6 . 2/4/2021
Really loving this dark take, with her drawn to the dark arts and him teasing her with his sensuality
RainReina chapter 5 . 2/4/2021
Yaaasssss all going to plan!
RainReina chapter 4 . 2/4/2021
So hot how he used his voice on her the moment he discovered its effect!
RainReina chapter 3 . 2/3/2021
Awwwww yiss! I do love a good marriage law! This is starting out brilliantly!
RainReina chapter 2 . 2/3/2021
Oh yes I'm very much enjoying the way you're introducing this.
RainReina chapter 1 . 2/3/2021
"I will do it" gaahhhhh! I think I know what the "it" is and something about their interaction convinced him. Ugh such a great start!
Loudvibrantvert chapter 27 . 2/1/2021
I know this was written years ago but do you have the lengthened version with lemons anywhere? I’d love to read it but the old links no longer work.
MissMikaelsonForbes chapter 4 . 1/20/2021
I really hope she doesn't forgive him for that easily. An intrusion into her privacy, into her mind. I remember how enraged Snape was when Harry used Legillimency on him and now he does that to her...
Deborah Obert Hendrixson chapter 27 . 1/3/2021
Such an awesome story
Silk Voice and Curls chapter 27 . 12/26/2020
So Damn Good! YOU ARE BRILLIANT!
nif-ravenpuff chapter 8 . 12/9/2020
I don’t usually comment mid-read, but the “conversation” at the end of chapter 8gasp! So beautiful!
Pink Cripps chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
I’m rereading this story now–I’ve forgotten how intriguing it was in the beginning.
Jonia chapter 27 . 8/15/2020
Loved this story! Thank you!
945 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »