Reviews for The Nightmare of Forever
Evangeline A.K. Nightingale chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
I really liked this story, you delved into the character's minds so well.

I have a favor to ask though, I actually did not understand the ending.

Would you be able to email me an explanation?

Please and Thank you
littlefoxling101.2 chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
thats one heeluva way to start a relationship. but theres no better time to make youre move than when a resilliant fox is distracted by greif. I know you said this was the end of the story but a little follow up would be nice.
Mysyticmoon chapter 2 . 3/30/2008
Liked the story. The dark figure was obviously Karasu right. And between his possessiveness and his cold-heartedness, I think the his possessive side would win, especially when it comes to Kurama.
ShinigamixGirl chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
O_O;;... That was the ending? T_T Nu... so wait... because Shiori died from grief, Kurama's spirit and last anchor broke and he gave up? The dark figure was Karasu, correct? O_O Kurama gave up! Crap. Please tell me if I figured it out correctly

ShinigamixGirl
Riesay chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
Wonderful! Just for the sake of happiness I'm going to imagine that it was Hiei.
chrono-contract chapter 2 . 11/26/2007
i just finished reading 'the lady or the tiger' during class. good use of Ambiguity!
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 2 . 10/18/2007
Oh wow. So Karasu won his prize. Heh. Twisted. But still tender at the end.

Cya

Liliana
Xariel1107 chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
I have read The lady, or the Tiger, twice actually, and I hate the end. It leaves one hanging, thus 'cliffhanger' but at the same time, it lets the reader imagine whatever they want which is nice but... I still want to know what happens. What really happened. Great story, superbly written, going on my favorite's Thanks for a great story...i can't seem to find anymore good one's anymore... i think i may have read them all. -sigh-

Bye.-
LynLin chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
Wow...that was awesome.
Sahari14 chapter 2 . 2/16/2007
write more
lotus head chapter 2 . 1/27/2007
Ooh. I love the ending. Screw that, I love this story. I just love the feeling of finality and mystery that the ending holds, and I would say it isn't too confusing.
Lady Psychic chapter 2 . 10/10/2006
This is a pretty good and interesting story. I haven't read Lady and the Tiger yet, but I may check it out.
firedragongirl chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
t.t it's so sad, but please update. t.t
Charmkeeper chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
I have read The Lady and the Tiger, and I can't say I enjoy those types of endings, I wouldn't mind the ending if it gave an answer as to who's arms he fell into...I'm just a person who NEEDS to know.

This isn't a flame, I liked the story, just I hate the ending...

Really you're a good author! -
kahuffstix chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
i loved this story. it was so great. i am sad that itr is over.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »