Reviews for A Reason To Leave
tpeeters12 chapter 10 . 5/21/2013
Great story. I loved it as well, but was dissapointed that you didn't indicate if Lee had violated her privately if you know what I meen.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
WHERE THE HELL IS PATAMON! He would have murdered stan for this hell all the digidestied would rip stan limb from limb and feed whats left to Skullgreymon
Tracez chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
Really good short story, well written, plenty of suspense, and an interesting, if expected, ending.

Terry "Trace" Avery

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
iluvtakeshi96 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
T.K!

NOOOOOOOO
vampyfreak chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
I liked the fic
Atrum Ferox chapter 10 . 1/29/2010
wow...intense stuff. there were some things i liked & somethings i didn't like (such as leaving out patamon meeting up with t.k. again). but neways, good job on the intense drama. & yeah, at the part with kari being attacked, i too would murder stan...in fact i want to ask u something...is it okay that i can borrow this element in my fic, memos of the other ketchum? i want to express the amount of willingness of how far my oc would go to protect his cousin and her/his best friend (which is kari & tk respectively) in a dream scene. neways, keep on making nice fics!
BloodyRose1205 chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
T.T where is Patamon and Gatomon? it's both of them alright since Patamon got shot and you didn't write it down if Patamon and Takeru got together again.
Sayaka Uchiha chapter 10 . 9/11/2008
that was aawesome
Byakuya626 chapter 10 . 8/17/2008
Omgosh! Such a sad yet nice story! Only thing i would say about this that is kinda negative is that i wish it were ..gotta go find another Takari Fanfic.. Cyaz
Mitchman chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
*cringes at the sight of Kari's burised up body* too bad none of this was real, I'd kill Stan for hurting her, she's just too beautiful to attack
notreallyme chapter 10 . 7/19/2007
ohh my gosh this was so sad!

but i still loved it great job!
StarlightFilly chapter 10 . 7/11/2007
aw wow this was really good and quite sad...hope you write more!
Jak Fowl chapter 10 . 1/24/2007
OMG! i absolutly love this story. I just dont like wat happened to Kari.
GohanRULEZ chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
i reall hope this guy dies,oh f.y.i if you didn't know stan lee is the guy who made marvel comics thats really cool how you put that in there nice.
GohanRULEZ chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
i hope that guy dies a horrorbily,painful death.i'm going to write a fic like this...sort of see in my fic gohan(from dbz) and tk are best friends,but when tk starts getting hurt by his stepdad gohan gose crazy and...well youhave to read it when i write it good job on the fi keep it up!